- Series: Cambridge Library Collection - Mathematics
- Paperback: 434 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (November 21, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1108062784
- ISBN-13: 978-1108062787
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,929,718 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Treatise on Conic Sections: Edited in Modern Notation with Introductions, Including an Essay on the Earlier History of the Subject (Cambridge Library Collection - Mathematics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Among his contemporaries in the third century BCE, Apollonius of Perga was dubbed 'the great geometer' for his treatise on conic sections. Civil servant and classical scholar Thomas Little Heath (1861-1940) published this English translation in 1896, with standardised notation and a thorough introduction to the subject.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now