- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $49.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Garden of Green. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tea Tree 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 30 ml
- 100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade!
- A very powerful immune stimulant, helping to fight infections and promote clear skin.
- Has become a popular natural ingredient in all kinds of shampoos, soaps (try our Rosemary Tea Tree Aromatherapy Soap) and ointments because of its amazing healing powers.
- An excellent treatment for acne. One study found Tea Tree Oil to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but without the negative side effects like redness and peeling. Can also treat minor wounds, encourage healing, and prevent infection, so you may want to add this versatile oil to your own first aid kit!
- Read below in product description for more information!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
100% Pure Essential Oil
Top Customer Reviews
After three weeks of using this product, my skin looked about 80% better. After a month, the warts were gone and there is no sign of them returning. During the day I would put about 10 drops of oil into a pan of water and soak for about 30 min. Then at night I applied the oil directly to my skin. (it says not to, but my skin never got irritated from it.)
I am very satisfied with this. Sometimes I mix a drop with my facewash to help get rid of pimples. I also put a few drops on my washcloth, add bodywash, then wash with it. If you've had a really sweaty day, it helps you feel extra clean and fresh.
I mean really, when it comes to cleaning your skin/hair, and getting rid of skin problems, this oil is good for everything. I really have nothing negative to say about it. I recommend it for anyone who has any kind of skin problems.
But what about this particular one? It's got a widget to let out individual drops. For my needs that widget is a little over-eager: maybe five or six drops a second.
This product is a little expensive. Once shipping is included, it's over ten dollars; I can get the same amount of tea tree oil at Whole Foods for $5. It depends on how much you want that little widget.
For what it's worth, I use several drops every single day (on the diapers) and the bottle will last me six months.
I recommend this product.... i have two cousings that have had fungus, and they cure themselves with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Did not work at all for toenail fungus and I don't like the smell.Published 1 month ago by jan turner
It's working. After using this product for about a month, my ugly toe nail is vanishing. I am hoping my skin tags will also vanish. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Roselyne Gerszewski
We use Plantlife for everything, saps, oils whatever they sell. Tea Tree oil is just one of many they sell, we use it for insect bites, scrapes, cuts, my grand daughter uses it on... Read morePublished 15 months ago by GhettoCher
I am using the tea tree oil for fingernail fungus. It is to be applied 2 x a day. I am still working on it.Published 18 months ago by B.N.