Tea Tree (Melaleuca) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
However, please BE WARNED. Tea tree oil is also VERY toxic, a fact I wish I'd known before purchase, because I was spraying it liberally on sleep pillows with lavender, all sorts of stuff, simply thinking it would add a pleasant scent (which it did). However, recent articles I found floored me because I quickly realized tea tree oil is highly toxic to children and animals, ESPECIALLY cats, who evidently need only a small topical exposure in some cases to lead directly liver failure and death!
So be warned -- it's a great essential oil and offers many proven homeopathic remedies, but if you are a cat owner, use with extreme caution, and never in ways that will result in direct contact with your cat. NEVER use it as a pet shampoo additive, and keep it away from pets and children. Use cautiously.
Otherwise, it's pleasant, more than fairly priced, and mixes well with lavender and rosemary for pleasant scents in linen closets or under cabinets. Just use it carefully!
I was at the end of my rope with my face. I made it all the way through high school without a single blemish, and when I turned 23-years-old, I was battling a full on face of them. I guess it could be attributed to stress, but whatever the case may be, my acne sent me into a depression.
I have tried it all. Every acne product out there has been slathered on my face in a desperate attempt to get my clear skin back. Nothing worked.
I started to do some research on tea tree oil, and the success rates seemed high enough to give it a shot. I figured if this didn't work then it was time for me to go to the dermatologist.
I am currently into a week of having my oil, and I kid you not, my skin is near FLAWLESS. I wish I could post a before and after picture, that is how dramatic the difference is.
I see a lot of people post about having to dilute this solution, however, I never did. My skin may not be as sensitive as it is to others, but I just dabbed it on with a q-tip after I put on my moisturizer. A little goes a long way, but I have already ordered my second bottle because I am going to use it for spot treatments for the rest of my existence.
So please, give this a try. Grab your self-esteem out of the gutter. Get your confidence back. Be comfortable in your own skin.
Thank you, tea tree oil!
FYI: I have 3c/4a natural hair.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cured my dandruff i had for several years. Just mixed it with shampoo and it works wonders🌠Published 1 day ago by Wilson
Have to say I love the quality of all the Edens Garden oils I've purchased thus far & this is no different.Published 3 days ago by Ellehoops
This is my 2nd time ordering from Edens. This bottle is little but trust me it last for a while. It's very strong so a little goes a long way.Published 4 days ago by camille
I've been adding 1 drop of this to my facial moisturizer every night and I've noticed a huge decrease in my redness and acne!Published 4 days ago by Jessica Kendall
I got several Edens Garden oils and half of them have the same sickly sweet over processed scent. But I think the Tea Tree overpowers anything like that with it's astringent odor,... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Scarlet