Tree New Bee Cooling Pad for 15.6-17-Inch Laptops with Four 120mm Fans at 1200 RPM, Black (TNB-K0025)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Laptop stand helps keep laptops running cooler to help reduce crashes
- Computer workstations with four fans and two anti-skid arms, metal platform draws heat away from laptop
- Docking stations slim, portable and light weight allowing you to protect your PC wherever you go
- Extra USB ports and switch: Extra USB port and wind speed switch design, built-in dual-USB hub allows for connecting more USB devices
- Ergonomic comfort: Adjustable height setting, comfortable for natural point of view
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
TECKNET Laptop Cooling Pad, Portable Ultra-Slim Quiet Laptop Notebook Cooler Cooling Pad Stand with 2 USB Powered Fans, Fits 12-16 Inches
Cooler Master NotePal X3 - Gaming Laptop Cooling Pad with 200mm Blue LED Fan
TECKNET Laptop Cooling Pad, Portable Slim Quiet USB Powered Laptop Notebook Cooler Cooling Pad Stand Chill Mat with 3 Blue LED Fans,Fits 12-17 Inch
Targus Lap Chill Mat for Laptop, Black/Gray (AWE55US)
Belkin CoolSpot USB-Powered Laptop Cooling Pad (Black) (F5L055btBLK)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tree New Bee Direct||Hippidion.US.Store||Amazon.com||Hippidion.US.Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Is Assembly Required?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
• Full 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Our Tree New Bee products are built to the highest quality standards and we stand behind our products with a full 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Specification • 408mm L x 287mm W x 29mm H (16.06in. L x 11.29in. W x 1.14in. H) • Total of 4 fans @ 110mm L x 110mm W x 15mm H (4.33in. L x 4.33in. W x 0.61in. H) • Rated voltage: 5V DC • USB Ports: 2 • Speed: 1200 +/- 10%RPM • Material: Plastic cover and metal net • USB cable length: 60cm (23.62in.) • Weight: 707g (1.59lb.) • Life/MTBF: 10,000 hours Product Includes • 1 Cooling Pad • 1 USB Cable • 1 Warranty Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I contacted Tree New Bee to ask what to do about my defective pad. I had missed the return window at Amazon by about a week. Tree New Bee didn't answer. They were quick enough to contact me and ask me for a good review, even offering me a 2-year extended warranty for writing a good review. I did and so I assume that I am covered by their promised 2-year extended warranty, but without the company contacting me back, my warranty is useless. So I have had to re-think my original review. When the pad was working, it was great. Once I had problems, the lack of support from Tree New Bee made the cooling pad basically worthless. A product can only be as good as the people who stand behind it, and that is NOT Tree New Bee.
I would stay far away from this one, because if you buy it, you'll be standing alone and taking your chances. Personally, I plan to never buy ANYTHING sold by Tree New Bee. I'm guessing all the good reviews about Tree New Bee and their products are because people haven't had a problem and therefore haven't had to deal with the company.
Things I love: The price is competitive and I love how it actually fits my 17" laptop (Asus GL702VM) where many of them others feel too small. I like how high it lifts the rear of the laptop for an angled typing experience and how you can turn off some fans as necessary. Using a wall-plug watts draw meter to my laptop while hooked up to this cooler, with all fans running at full speed, it draws just shy of 5 extra watts over my laptops regular idle draw - Worth it for the additional cooling it provides to my inherently hot running gaming laptop. It lowers my load temps by almost 5c. Braided cord is a nice touch and having the USB pass-through integrated in to the rear is better than ones that included as part of the cable head, have them sticking out the side of your USB port.
Things I don't like: The cooler has no venting on the side so if you have it flat on your lap, you're choking the fans of air and effectively killing the cooler's ability to cool your laptop. You can't raise the rear either because they're of a individual peg design which causes them to dig in to your thighs vs a smooth bar extending across the entire thing (as others have designed). Because of that, it also makes it unstable for any surface but a flat hard surface like a table. Also the pegs on the front of the cooler that pop up to keep your laptop from sliding down, ugh... terrible. It's sharp plastic and digs in to your forearm. Check out the picture I've added of the marks it leaves on my forearm in just the tiny amount of time it took me to write this review. At least add some creature comforting and make them rounded solid pegs, perhaps rubber capped or something. Come on! The only thing I can think of is to dremel them down flush to my laptop size so they stop digging in but I don't want to give an excuse to void my warranty.
In conclusion this cooler has a lot of things going for it but just needs some refinement and it would sweep the floor. It still provides one of the better values among the laptop coolers and is a solid 4 stars. Would be 5 stars if it could address the issues I brought up. However I have to knock one more star off because they are too aggressive in spamming you to review their product. When I purchase items of Amazon, I usually do get an email asking for a review, maybe 2nd one, I'll tolerate, but 6 emails guys (and who knows, maybe more if I had waited longer)? See attached picture of said emails. One email is sufficient as to not nag your customers. Overall I recommend this cooler if you can live with the issues I mentioned.
1. Frame is solid and the mesh that lets air through is made of sturdy metal. I assume it's aluminum because the entire unit is very light weight.
2. You can use the cooling pad flat, or tilted up at an angle by extending two retractable legs in the back. It provides very good cooling in both the flat and tilted mode.
3. There are 4 fans which are variable speed with two separate speed controllers. One controls the two left fans and the other controls the two right fans.
4. VERY quiet. I use both pairs of fans at full power and this unit is exceptionally quiet. If it wasn't for the blue light glow I wouldn't know they were on, especially if you have a TV or radio playing in the background, or any sound coming from your PC (music, videos, etc.)
5. It's stylish. Not just a rectangular slab. The design has interesting angles and the fans have a blue LED light glow when they are turned on.
The only reason that this review got only 4 stars is because of the con listed below.
1. My laptop weights about 8.5 pounds.When the cooling bad is tilted the laptop (due to the weight and smooth surfaces) tends to slide downward and would slide off the pad. FORTUNATELY, the pad has two flip up "pins" that act to stop a laptop from sliding off (great idea). The problem is that because of the weight of my laptop those "pins" will often pop off of the unit. I have been able to pop them back in, but it is annoying to do so. It also makes me worried that if this happens when the laptop is unattended, the laptop could slide off and hit the floor. Therefore, when I leave the laptop I tilt the cooling pad down so it is in lying flat.
So, my only warning to any purchaser is that if you have a heavy laptop,be aware of this so that you don't end up damaging your computer. (By the way, I've been thinking of crazy gluing the pins in the open position to keep them from popping off. Of course that would leave two pegs sticking up when I'm trying to store it in my computer bag.)
OVERALL:A very good product that will adequately cool your laptop. I recommend this product with a 4-star rating.