Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on February 2, 2016
I love it
on April 19, 2013
This is a great little necklace. The charm is very nice. It is printed on both sides by the way. The only drawback is the chain they send with it. It is a bit cheap. Although at this price I wasn't expecting white gold or anything! You might want to keep in mind that you may wish in invest in a nicer chain if giving as a present. This will add to the overall price of your gift. Other than that I do love the penant.
on December 19, 2012
This necklace is more than what you pay for. Seeing as the price was so low I was expecting a cheap piece of jewlery and though its not sterling silver or gold it is well made and seems sturdy. I do wish it had come in better packaging as I plan to give it as a Christmas gift but I can get a box no problem. The chain is also much sturdier than I had imagined. It arrived within a day of purchase which was great for my last minute rushing.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 3, 2016
really pretty design but it does start to come off quickly. I've tried to coat it with clear nail polish to preserve the tree. Do not wear in the shower!
on September 17, 2013
I loved the pendant. However, after 3 weeks of wearing it, the black has started coming off and i am left with a have colored tree. Everything else was great until the color started to wear off.
on June 12, 2014
I really like this necklace, but the coloring came off of the tree in some places. For the price I would just buy a new one, it is very nice.
on December 24, 2013
this necklace is the perfect size and is really gorgeous! The person I bought it for loves it!! she loves the tree of life so this was the perfect gift for her.
on August 22, 2012
Very nice quality, I have recieved many compliments on it already. Picture on pendant is on both sides which is unique. I love it!
on September 15, 2015
Absolutely love it!
on June 9, 2013
I love this necklace. The pendant is beautiful and the chain is sturdy. I get compliments every time I wear it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.