- Series: Golden Field Guide f/St. Martin's Press
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Golden Guides from St. Martin's Press; Revised, Updated edition (April 14, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1582380929
- ISBN-13: 978-1582380926
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 0.5 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 128 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #24,330 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Trees of North America: A Guide to Field Identification, Revised and Updated (Golden Field Guide f/St. Martin's Press) Revised, Updated Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Golden Guides first appeared in 1949 and quickly established themselves as authorities on subjects from Natural History to Science. Relaunched in 2000, Golden Guides from St. Martin's Press feature modern, new covers as part of a multi-year, million-dollar program to revise, update, and expand the complete line of guides for a new generation of students.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
FRPM M,Y PRO[PERTY