Trek Light Gear Go Anywhere Rope Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HANG YOUR HAMMOCK - Weighing only 7 oz., the Go Anywhere Rope Kit is the must-have, portable accessory to setup your Trek Light Hammock quickly and easily, wherever you go.
- ROPE KIT FOR ALL KINDS - Be it a tree, a pole, a post or other, the Go Anywhere Rope Kit is for hanging hammocks or chairs in all kinds of environments.
- NO KNOTS NEEDED - The Go Anywhere Rope Kit has no complicated knots to tie. This specially designed static nylon cord is already cut, knotted and ready for hanging. Just wrap, tighten and hook in.
- STRONG + SIZED RIGHT - Setup your hammock or chair using trees as far as 20’ apart. Each cord is approximately 7’ long, and holds up to 400 lb. Rope kit includes 2 cords that come in a small carrying pouch with instructions printed right on the bag.
- CREATED BY THE BEST - The Go Anywhere Rope Kit is another innovative offering from Trek Light Gear! Featured and praised in the NY Times, Entrepreneur, FOX News, Gizmodo, and much more. Our gear has shipped to over 49 countries around the world - find out what the buzz is all about!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Weighing only 7oz., Trek Light Gear's Go Anywhere Rope Kit is the must-have, portable accessory to setup your Trek Light Hammock quickly and easily wherever you go. Be it a tree, a pole, a post or other, the Go Anywhere Rope Kit is for hanging hammocks or chairs in all kinds of environments.
Trek Light's specially designed static nylon cord is lightweight and already cut, knotted and ready for hanging a hammock or chair in seconds. The Go Anywhere Rope Kit includes 2 cords, each measuring approximately 7’ long, and able to hold up to 400 lbs. Cords come bundled in a tiny pouch with easy setup instructions printed directly on the bag.
Many other hammocks on the market have rope that is attached to the hammock itself so you're limited to searching for trees that are an exact distance apart. With Trek Light's unique design, you're given the freedom to setup your hammock with trees up to 20ft apart! Comes with a 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Founded in Boulder, Colorado in 2003, Trek Light Gear aims to enhance your outdoor experiences, reduce impact on our planet, and provide products to better connect you with our beautiful world. We sincerely appreciate the choice you make when you choose Trek Light Gear - every single time one of our Bug Free Shields is purchased, we deliver one package of desperately needed school supplies to a child/student around the world thanks to our partnership with Be The Change Volunteers!
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The cords come pre-knotted at certain points, but I did need to add in my own knot on each rope so that my hammock would hang at my preferred height. I used a tape measure to approximate where I would tie off each cord, and where I needed to knot each cord. With experience in setup, I would figure in the future that such exacting measures will not be necessary. I only really plan to use my hammock for recreation right now and not camping.
This is the easiest DIY, (Do it yourself), project in the world, and you can save tons of money by making your own. I tried this with paracord and made it in about 5 minutes (however, don't use paracord, I found that it stretches too much). Buy a spool of rope this type of rope for the same price and make 4 or 5 of these. (each rope is only 14 feet of rope, so you are paying 20 dollars for 28 feet of rope). You can buy 30 ft of rope that should work for 12 bucks,( http://smile.amazon.com/Blue-Water-Static-Cordelette-Cord/dp/B000MZAS14/ref=sr_1_1?s=outdoor-recreation&ie=UTF8&qid=1429392580&sr=1-1&keywords=static+climbing+rope ), and that was with a quick search, you can find better cheaper more durable rope for the job in no time.
However if you must buy it cause you're feeling lazy (not judging haha) then know that it works great and it will do what you need it too. (You will need to buy your own carabineer or S-hook though :D
Hope that helps when deciding if you want to buy this!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A rope is a rope so kinda hard to give it anything less than 5 stars.Read more