- Receive 1 USB rechargeable tent light free when you purchase $100.00 or more of Trekology branded products offered by Trekology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Camping Chairs offered by Trekology when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code LOBFG4KH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 10% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Trekology YIZI GO Portable Camping Chair with Adjustable Height - Compact Ultralight Folding Backpacking Chairs in a Carry Bag, Heavy Duty 300 lb Capacity, for Hiker, Camp, Beach, Outdoor
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMFORT is KING! Designed with you in mind. YIZI GO boasts (3) ADJUSTABLE HEIGHTS - suitable for toddlers and adults alike. Experience superior lower back support—ultimate in comfort. Higher off the Ground. Deeper Seat than comparable products. Breathable side Mesh Panels allow for increased Air Flow in hot and humid environments, helping to Keep you Cooler. Rest assured you Will sit like a king or queen comfortably in this ergonomic portable chair Backed by our 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE!
- SIZE DOES MATTER! ULTRA PORTABLE DESIGN: Fits in Backpacks and Carry-on luggage (14in storage bag included). Stop hauling around bulky chairs! At only 2lbs the Yizi Go chair is ready to go Wherever and Whenever you are! Take a load off no matter where you decide to go. PORTABILITY and STRENGTH in one LIGHTWEIGHT Package. Perfect for hiking, camping, tailgating, BBQ’s, picnics, concerts, sporting events, the beach or anywhere you may need a chair!
- YOU REALLY CAN HAVE IT ALL! SUPER DURABLE and STURDY! The YIZI GO Chair was BUILT to LAST: Designed and Engineered with the same High Strength Aluminum Alloys used by Aircraft manufacturers. The frame provides sturdy support with a weight capacity of up to 300 pounds. Engineering Grade 600D polyester seat fabric with double reinforced V stitch is durable, flexible and Machine Washable for ease of care.
- SET UP in SECONDS. Single piece (tent style) lightweight aluminum pole system with hand guide connection. The Yizi Go’s shock corded main frame allows you to guide the connected poles directly into the frame. This unique design enables you to just pop it open, attach the seat fabric and You’re ready to go! Allowing you to immediately sit and enjoy a camp fire, outdoor festivals, sporting events, etc.
- OUT of SIGHT - THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT. No more lost parts! The durable 600D storage bag attaches to the seats mainframe with the included Pack Tight Velcro straps—Creating additional small item storage beneath the seat. Designed with “daisy chain style” multiple tie downs and end handles. The chairs versatile design allows you to not only attach the bag to the chair, but also your backpack, motorcycle, etc. When you’re done the Yizi Go stores back inside the included storage bag.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Trekology portable chair is suitable for all ages thanks to its adjustable height feature. From camping to festival, this portable chair is your perfect companion for all outdoor entertainments!
* Ultra-Portable design … so you can bring it to anywhere you need a chair
* Easy setup … so you can enjoy your outdoor times immediately.
* Solid and durable construction … so you can use it for a long time without wasting extra money for replacements
* Easy to clean … seat fabric is machine washable, and the frame can be hand washed and wipe clean easily.
* Stylish colors … available in yellow or green or red that enhances the color for your outdoor life
* Adjustable Seat Height: 13, 14, or 15inch (34, 36, or 38cm). Total Height 25, 26, or 27 inch (64, 66, or 68cm)
* Storage Pouch: 11 x 4.3 x 6 inches = 36 x 11 x 15 cm
* Fabric: 600D Nylon Fabric
* Frame: Aerospace-grade 7075 Aluminum alloy
* Weight: 2 lb (930g)
* Max Load (approximate): 300 lbs/135kg sitting weight
* Color: Red, Green, Yellow
1)1*Main Frame (all one piece shockcorded together)
Sit comfortably with this portable chair Or Your Money Back!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThere are some inherent risks involved in using any product purchased from this listing including but not limited to serious physical injury. Intended for experienced adults over 18 years of age. We will not be held liable under any circumstance for incidental or consequential loss, damage, or injury due directly or indirectly to the use of this product including any malfunction from negligence or defect. The seller makes no claims as to the suitability of this product for any specific purpose or use. Buyer understands that the use of the product can cause possible injury or death to themselves or others. The Buyer holds our company, its agents, & affiliates harmless from any liability arising out of or relating to the use or ownership of this product. Buyer fully accepts responsibility & releases the seller for any and all personal injuries, fatal injuries, and other damages incurred as a result of the Buyer or anyone else's operation of this item.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are the most important things I've noticed about this chair:
1. SUPER EASY TO SET UP - With only two parts to manage: the frame and the seat cloth, its pretty much idiot-proof. The frame parts are all connected to the stabilizing plastic housing pieces so you can't put it together wrong even if you tried. Now, that being said, the first time I tried to set it up, it was not easy. The chair cloth was too small to easily get into place and instead of wrestling with it, I kept poking around trying to "figure it out" because I assumed I was missing something. If it had come with instructions, I would have realized that I just needed to be more forceful with it from the get go. Ultimately, once I got it in place and I sat in it several times to stretch the fabric, I have never had that same issue setting up again. Its truly a cinch.
2. CONSTRUCTION - I'm a product developer by profession. I analyze garments for quality control and ensure that designs are technically sound. So when I'm looking at buying a product, you better believe I give it the eagle eye so my dollars go toward items that are built to last. Both Trekology chairs I tested are the MOST DURABLE designs I've seen on the market...and I used to work in the outdoor retail industry (REI) for 10+ years...so that's saying quite a lot. The thread is super thick and appropriate for the type of fabric they're using. The stitching is doubled up and there are bar tacks to further reinforce the seam joins at high pressure points. The attachment points for the seat cloth to chair are heavily reinforced so where this might be the weakest point of a traditional camp chair design, it most certainly isn't with their brand. I have a hard time even guessing what might be the weakest part of the chair...its just made that well.
3. SIZE - This thing is so small, I could carry it in my purse to a concert without it really impacting my ability to access my wallet. I could store it under the seat of my car and completely forget it was there until the need arose for outdoor seating, then VOILA! For situations where you're transporting a lot of people in your car so you have reduced space for bringing gear, this chair saves the day.
4. WEIGHT - At under two pounds, I really have no reason NOT to bring this chair with me to the beach, to a concert, to a friend's BBQ. I don't know if I would carry this backpacking though, but that's more of a personal preference. 2 pounds can be a lot when you're carrying everything with you on your back and I tend to opt for lightest weight possible so I can cover more ground in a day. I'd probably opt to use my inflatable thermarest chair in that situation but others might disagree and think it a worthwhile tradeoff for backpacking too.
5. FIT - I was shocked that all the big guys at our campout...the ones over 6 feet tall and well over 180-220 pounds found this little beast totally comfortable. For some reason, guys in particular liked this chair more than the women in my family but I can't say for sure why that would be so.
6. PRICE - Its a little more pricey than some of the similar looking chairs you can buy but I have a sneaking suspicion that most of the knock-offs aren't going to offer even a remote semblance to the quality I see here. I think this chair is best thought of as an investment because I think its durability will pay off 3 fold compared to other brands.
7. COLOR - While the yellow certainly is easy to find, it does get dirty much faster than the red chair. I wish it were navy or dark green instead but who cares really. Camping is for being dirty anyhow.
8. ADJUST-ABILITY - While this model has telescoping legs to alter the height and originally I thought I'd really appreciate this feature, after using the chair, I don't feel like its really necessary in most situations. We set it at the highest level and pretty much left it there. The only time I could see this being handy is if your on uneven terrain and need to adjust the chair to that oddity...which if I ever find myself in that situation, I'm probably going to move my camp spot because why deal with that??
For full disclosure, I want to share with you that I received these chairs for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I am in no way affiliated with Trekology or obligated to post video or pictures with my review, I simply choose to do so in the hopes that the information I share will be helpful to you in your buying decision.
If I had a gripe at all it would be that figuring out the best way to fold all the legs back into themselves so it easily fits into the carrying case is sometimes difficult. But the goal is just to get it in the case, and you can't hurt anything if you have to use a little force to pull that feat off, so not a huge deal.
Ok, the *first* time you set it up, you will spend a few minutes double checking that all the frame joints are in place. Then it will be a struggle to get the seat on the first time because the new canvas is quite stiff - and you aren't sure which way it goes (the logo goes at the top).
Putting the seat away again takes much longer. Each joint has to be individually "dislocated" and folded, and folding the fabric seat to fit in the bag is tricky. Don't be too excited to try it out - carefully note (or photograph) how the frame and seat were folded at the factory.
I think that lady who did the review with the fast motion video and had a hard time putting it together was on some meds mixed with alcohol or something. It took me literally 8 seconds to put the thing together. lol It folded up easy and went right back into the package provided. Perfect. 5 stars.