Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tremble (Celestra Series) (Volume 2) Paperback – November 16, 2014
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Author
- "A PARANORMAL ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!"--Kindle Customer
- "It is definitely one of the most unique book series I've read. It was definitely WORTH THE READ!!!"--T. Eckels
- "SWOON WORTHY YA AT ITS VERY BEST!!!! I WAS HOOKED!!! My ADDICTION to Addison Moore's Celestra rivals any Twilight Fanaticism!!! My love for Skyla Messenger is immediate! A lot of "new" to deal with in moving to Paragon. A merging family... and still not over the loss of her father. A new school, and the whispers..... she moved into a house with a tragic past. One that will take Skyla by surprise. She finds an instant best friend Brielle who spills about the previous owners and the demise of the former owner of her new bedroom...... just cozy. Brielle introduces Skyla to Paragon seeing some sights and hitting the bowling alley. In Arcade Heaven ....... enter Logan and Gage Oliver......"--S.V77
- "ANGSTY angels gone WILD!!! The supernatural premise that will fuel the series is introduced enough to make readers aware of what they can expect while leaving mysteries to be explored later on. There's genuine appeal and novelty to the mythos that finds ways to distinguish itself from other series in a similar vein. Already I'm fascinated to see where the story is leading and what will come of the characters in it."--C. Wells
- "WONDERFUL NEW TAKE ON ANGELS!!! Very well written story that captured our attention very early on and kept us quickly thumbing through the pages up until the very end!"--Michelle's Paranormal Vault
- "THIS SERIES IS AMAZING!!! It is funny, sweet, unpredictable, and surprisingly philosophic. Moore has a way of writing beautiful things in a way that comes off genuine instead of cheesy. This series also has incredible characterization."-- Katie
- "FANTASTIC SERIES!!! They are GREATNESS. Addison Moore writes a fast paced story. She knows how to weave in the love and lust of teenagers and the HUMOR AND SUSPENSE TO KEEP YOU HOOKED!!!"--S. Summers
- "THRILLING YA ADVENTURE WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST!!!"--C. Wong
- "A ROLLER COASTER of Dark ADVENTURES and Plenty of ROMANCE!!! The story and characters were amazing--what a roller coaster!. I ended up love, love, loving this series! The book is packed with non-stop dark adventures and lots of crazy romance. The series will have your mind reeling till the end. I've read through the series several times plus even went on to read "The Countenance Trilogy" that follows it. Now I can't wait for the story's continuation in "Celestra Forever After"--D. Simmons
- "AUTHOR = GENIUS!!! The author has a WAY WITH WORDS in her novels that is unparalleled. Her descriptions, the metaphors and similes all leave you wondering not only how she comes up with these things but how in the world could you ever write like she does? I love the characters and I love that, despite the fantasy aspect of the plot, you could be them. They make mistakes, they curse, their hormones push them to do things that probably aren't wise - but they're real - they act like real teenagers. Skyla especially. And I love that about them. The plot does take a bit to really take off and yes there are TWISTS AND TURNS but I have yet to say to myself 'just end the series already' because I'm still invested! It takes quite a literary talent to make you feel like your part of the story, make you stay up until you finish the book. And Addison Moore is definitely a literary talent. I would definitely RECOMMEND this book (and series overall) if you like romance, suspense, fantasy, and overall...a good book."--J.M. BELL
- "LOVED THIS BOOK AND THE WHOLE SERIES!!! The pace is great in these books and it has so many twists and turns, ups and downs. It is next to impossible to ever find a good stopping point because something new and exciting is always happening or just around the corner. So instead of stopping you just keep reading and ignore everything else around! If you are looking for a series to get sucked into, this is the one, go out and read it today, don't wait another second!"--E. Poor
- "WELL WRITTEN AND EASY TO LOVE!!! This book was wonderful. The characters are well developed and it is clearly part of a series."--JoCo
- "ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES OF ALL TIME!!! Oh. Yes. One of my favorite series of all time. I love it so so so so so much. If you love twilight, the hunger games, harry potter, then READ THIS!"--Maggolies
- "LOVED READING THIS SERIES! I absolutely loved this series!" --Book Crazy Lady
- "WOW! I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! It was an incredible read and more addictive then the twilight series was in my opinion. There's so many twists that no matter where you're at in the series you'll be entertained."--Askari
- "GREAT SERIES! This has been one of my FAVORITE SERIES!!! The Celestra series had everything us Sci-Fi YA lovers expect!" --Amazon Customer
- "This is a MUST READ SERIES! I love the characters and the writer! Moore builds the story and makes you love the characters. She holds secrets and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend the entire series if you are in need of a book you cant put down."--J. Mccall
- "THIS IS A GREAT READ!!!" --Crow Lady Top 1000 Reviewer
- "JAW DROPPING AMAZING!!! I COULD NOT PUT DOWN THIS ENTIRE SERIES.There are so many twists are turns. After you finish the first book you will want to move right along to the next. You will not be able to put them down!!" R. Dancer
- "FIVE STARS FOR ADDISON MOORE! A CLEVERLY CRAFTED YA Paranormal Romance by Addison Moore. I could not stop turning the page, eager to know what was going to happen next. Moore has done a very good job of weaving supernatural elements into a romantic plot, and I cannot wait to read what the future holds for Skyla!" --L.M. Miller
- "I really enjoyed reading this book. I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!!!"--D. Craft
- "This series is AMAZING! The characters are well defined and each book keeps you CRAVING MORE! During Skyla's adventures you do not know who she is going to end up with. Addison Moore has done an excellent job of creating an alternate world that you cannot help, but immerse yourself in when the next book comes out!!"--Amazon Customer
- "FANTASTIC READ! LURED ME IN RIGHT FROM THE START! The author does an amazing job at immersing you into this complex and fascinating world she's created. Usually I can see where a plot is leading from a mile away, but this one kept me guessing. Nothing is as it seems." --Steph M.
- "Addison takes you on a WONDERFUL JOURNEY into the world of Skyla filled with plenty of angelic hotties coupled with typical high school drama and not so typical paranormal drama. Skyla's life is far from boring! Addison keeps you guessing up until the very last page! You won't regret it!" --M. Files
- "AMAZING!!! EVERY THING I READ BY ADDISON IS TRULY AMAZING AND I CAN NEVER PUT ANY OF HER BOOKS DOWN. THANK YOU ADDISON KEEP THEM COMING!" --D. Hamilton
- "Rather ADDICTING! The drama of it all gets you hooked and I just couldn't stop reading. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE with the characters and enjoy the rollercoaster that is Skyla Messanger's life."--Amazon Customer
- "Addicting!!! Thoroughly enjoyed this book. It draws you into the story instantly. It was an easy read, while still containing a complex story, and the descriptive writing is almost POETIC. I couldn't put it down."--Sarah
- "HOOKED! The book it's self is amazing. The series is definitely WORTH READING. Addison is absolutely worth following. Just a little warning... When you start reading this book, like I know you will...... Make sure you have no plans, and probably your device's charger because you won't be able to put it down! Go ahead... Get this book. And get lost in Paragon... YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE!!!"--Kindle Customer
- "I'm warning you now that once you read this series you will not want to stop!"-- Book Reviewer Blog
About the Author
Addison Moore is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book wasn’t a bad read. As you can see I gave it 4 stars, but most of it was just ok for me. The only thing that saved this book was the last 50 pages or so.
This whole book is about Skyla, Gage, and Logan inacting the stupid plan I talked about from the end of Ethereal. Exactly as I expected it’s a horrible idea. Plus these kids have the worst luck, which doesn’t help.
I 100% have a soft spot for Gage and I’m not exactly sure why. But it is what it is. Logan on the other hand… I’m a little (ok a lot) weary of him. But thankfully, we did get a little bit more insight about him. Which was one of the best parts of the books. Even though it didn’t last very long in the book, it still is something that stuck out.
Some parts of the book had me laughing it was so off the wall and plain out ridiculous. Then other parts of the book were serious and had my mind reeling with the twists that Addison Moore threw in there. I got so worried about some of the characters in the story in certain points of the book–it was intense.
I definitely feel like no progress was made in this book. Which sucks because I like at least SOME forward motion in a book. Skyla is just so stuck- I hope she can move forward in the next book.
Skyla is the main cause of my frustrations. Just like any teenager, she makes a ton of questionable decisions. The best way to explain this without spoilers is to paint this picture for you. Skyla is standing at a fork in the road– she looks ahead and to the right she sees everything that is good for her, then looks left and sees everything that’s bad for her. She starts walking right and mingles down that path for a little while. Then changes her mind and cuts across to the path to the left. She mingles on that path and realizes it’s not really good for her and runs back to the right side. And she does this back and forth motion throughout the whole book. Quite literally she’s playing mind games (with me and others). That’s a big reason why I feel no progression in this book.
She’s also extremely stuck on trying to change the past. No matter what “special” powers someone has, there’s nothing that can be done to change it. But Skyla tries anyways and what do you know, she makes things worse. To add to it she tries to change the past a couple more times after that and progressively makes things in her present life worse. The sad thing is she’s not scared to take (multiple) people down with her and put others at risk. Maybe scared isn’t the right word. I feel like Skyla genuinely cares about these people, but her wants and needs come first. Skyla is the epitome of selfishness (especially in this book).
Like I said earlier the train wreck/ teen soap opera and the self-destructive nature of the characters in this book make it a page turner. I read it in like 2 days. So as ridiculous as it sounds, it’s still a good read.
If it weren’t for the constant unrequited love aspect of the book, it probably would have been a DNF for me. Well, probably not. I would have suffered through it just to get to the next book in hopes it’ll make up for what this one lacked. The series has so many books, there has to be more to come in the rest of the books.
That being said I do expect a whole lot more from the next novel.
I will say one thing here – if you have not read Ethereal (the 1st book in the Celestra Series), then please read it first!!! It will make this book make so much more sense.
Tremble, the 2nd book in the Celestra series did not disappoint. It was a quick and adrenaline pumping type story that you will find hard to put down. The story of Skyla continues and things start to become more complicated. I don’t write spoilers – so I will not say any more – other than once you start reading this book, you will find it hard to stop reading and to put the book down!!!