Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 19, 2012
My husband got me this bag for my birthday last month and I switched into it right away. I've been carrying it for a good 3 weeks now and have had no problems at all. I love it. I don't do anything with the ruffles, I just let them be, and they are adorable. I like that the ruffles are on each end, and then 2 on the front. When I was first looking at this online, I thought they might be at like.. the four corners or something. They aren't. This bag holds a lot, but still lays flat as you carry it, which I like. The lining and inner pockets could be a touch thicker for my taste. My lipgloss falls out of the inner pocket, but bc it isn't insanely deep, I don't find this to be a major issue. My favorite feature would be the extra outside pocket on the back. I keep my keys here, and when I'm shopping with a cart, it's the perfect perch for my phone. I definitely will continue to carry this throughout the holiday season this year. (Usually I switch to my Gold Patent Louis for Christmas) So all you people who are not happy... sorry.. maybe you're too picky. Let the bag just be what it is, and stop trying to control it. It's lovely and fun all on its own!
on September 10, 2013
I bought this bag because it looked great on the website, but I was so disappointed when I got it! OMG!!! The real color is lighter than the picture it looks like a old and used material. And the material is very cheap.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 27, 2011
I love this handbag, I was worried it would be to big, but its just the perfect size. I like the way it feels on the outside as well as the inside. The lining is fine. The perfect discription of the color would be terra cotta.
The color resembles a terra cotta planting pot. For the money this a great hand bag, I love it.
on January 4, 2011
I recieved this handbag today. I really like it. The color is more cognac than brown, very nice. its just what the title says Tremendous flirty fun ruffle oversize hobo satchel.,\
on July 31, 2012
I purchased this handbag, because I wanted something feminine and flirty. Unfortunately, I was disappointed when I compared what came out of the box, to the lovely photo of the product here. It is definitely cheap looking, and the ruffles look nothing like the photo. I tried working with them repeatedly to get them to stand out from the bag, but instead they continued to lie limp and lifeless against the bag.

I attempted to carry it for a while just because I really did need a new hand bag, but stopped after a few days because the look of the bag was really embarrassing to me. Instead of sending it back, I simply threw it away.

Beware of this product, as in this case you truly do get what you pay for.
on November 30, 2011
Not like the picture...the ruffles are sowed upside down. The thick part is towards the top and the thin part is on the bottom. It makes the bag very lopsided and awkward if you are trying to get things in or out of the purse. The color is more of a burnt-orange than cowhide. Its terrible!!
on December 12, 2011
Cute bag overall. Bought this for my teen daughter and would have given it to her had one of the side ruffles not been sewn on upside-down. Returning for a refund.
on December 28, 2011
This bag is certainly more cognac than brown, not oversized, and the ruffles are not as substantial as they appear on the web site...returning for sure.
on March 26, 2011
Like the other posters said, the color is more cognac than tan, there is a "new shoe" odor, and the material is thin. I noticed that it did have a few threads sticking out but not enough to send back. I just received it today so I havent worn it yet but I think its worth the price. I give it a 3 because its extremely cute!
on January 17, 2012
very cheap not at all what i expected it is cute not very very cheap will not be buying from this person again

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.