|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$37.99 - $39.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Please check US size ( Ignore tag size ),tag size is for the Asia size, please make sure you have checked the following size chart in product description before purchasing
- Mid-long Style Turn Down Collar Slim Trench Overcoat,double Breasted,button-end closure
- Chest button design, contracted and the atmosphere, make the whole more administrative levels feels
- Unique collar design, highlight urban elite's directness, tall and straight collar type classics and back adopt Streamline design, fashion and easy, all show man elegant charm
- Long Sleeve design, best for autumn and winter seasons
Customers who bought this item also bought
UGET Men's Trench Coat Winter Long Jacket Double Breasted Overcoat
1)Collar:classical design of business turn-down collar make the collar shape stiff but perky and anti-deformation;
2)Sleeve:simple and causal cuff design makes if fit wrist.The design not only exerts excellent warming and anti-wind effects,but also makes the clothing more fashionable;
3)Fabric:fine farbic is selected for comfort,breathability,cold wind-resistance and warm keeping;
4)Waistband:the waisthand is designed to better shape the figure;
5) 1 x Men's Coat;
"UGET" is concentrate on European and personality popular style, fabric choices are eco-friendly without stimulation, absorbent, breathable to create personalized and elegant, suitable for fashion young people!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B017W3HGV8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It's a little warm but not a winter coat.
The fit is great for a slim guy.
There are two exterior pockets and no interior pockets. The pockets are a decent size and fit reasonably bulky items without bulging much.
The biggest problem I have, and the only reason this got 4 instead of 5 stars, is the lack of interior button. On a double-breasted jacket or coat, there is (or should be) an interior button on the left side for the right front panel to button to before buttoning the left front exterior shut. This jacket lacks that button, though the buttonhole is cut in the right panel. It'd be a fairly simple modification to add an interior button, but it should have been provided.