Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus + 2012 - 3 Users
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on December 11, 2012
I bought this on from a tv ad. I got it on a flash drive with system mechanic 11. It allowed 4 users for $99.99. You can't beat that price. I do need to call them because the system mechanic didn't work (due to error), but the anti virus did. I am using a 30 trial on my cell & it works great on that too. Stopped me from going to a site I thought was ok.
on October 29, 2012
Easy to install, works great does not pester you about updates just runs quietly in the background. Much better than my last AV which was a well know Mac a brand.
on November 26, 2012
I HAD ANOTHER BRAND AND THERE IT WAS .I HAD TO GET A NEW ONE . NEW MACHINE NEW ANTIVIRUS.HAPPY WITH TREND MICRO.
on January 9, 2015
Works well
on January 22, 2012
I ended up loosing over $20 because the item I first ordered was as advertised able to protect against fewer threats (ie no internet site scans)than the one I finally bought. I was charged $20 for a price difference I still don't understand. Yesterday, I found the more expensive version of the product (the one I now have) advertised with rebates that make it appear to be free. I have just given up on dealing with Trend Micro. They have what appears to be a decent product, but their pricing is confusing and usurious!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2012
Trend isn't what it used to be... I purchased this based on previous experience. The software program functions are annoying.