|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.9 x 7.7 x 1.6 inches|
|Item model number||U*E/SCRIBE|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
Trend UE/SCRIBE EasyScribe Scribing Tool
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handheld scribing tool for architrave, skirting, scribing doors, scribing worktops, setting hinge recess depth etc
- Articulated arm allows the required offset to be set precisely from 3/64 inch (1mm) to 1-9/16 inch (40mm) giving full flexibility
- Thumb wheel fine adjustment
- Can be used as a marking gauge
- Knurled foregrip sliding steel guide plate allows up to 1-15/16 inch (50mm) projection
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Trend UE/SCRIBE EasyScribe Scribing Tool
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.83||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Texas Knifemakers Supply, Inc.||Amazon.com||japanstore||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.65 x 4.86 x 1.62 in||7.95 x 5.75 x 1.65 in||0.5 x 2 x 1 in||1.9 x 1 x 5.2 in||2.56 x 9.84 x 2.95 in||3.13 x 8.75 x 1.63 in|
Handheld scribing tool for architrave, skirting, scribing doors, scribing worktops, setting hinge recess depth etc. Articulated arm allows the required offset to be set precisely from 3/64 inch (1mm) to 1-9/16 inch (40mm) giving full flexibility. Use for a multitude of applications including hanging doors, installing worktops, plinths & skirting, architraves, flooring, window boards, paneling, shop fitting and tiling. Can be used as a marking gauge. Thin guide plate (0. 5mm) for access into narrow gaps ensuing full versatility. Flat base ensures object surface remains in contact ensuring a consistent scribe. Knurled fore grip sliding steel guide plate allows up to 1-15/16 inch (50mm) projection. Thumb wheel fine adjustment. Marks narrow pencil line of 1/32 inch (0. 7mm) width ensuring accuracy. Spare graphite refills available. Patent pending EP11754466. 8 and US13/768,173.
Top customer reviews
A little pricy, but most good tool aren't cheap.