Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Trend Trading For Dummies Paperback – August 25, 2014
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- Navigate the ins and outs of trend trading
- Understand the markets, trading rules, and leverage
- Use technical analysis to improve your trading performance
Everything you need to get started with trend trading today
Follow the trend! If you’re looking for the best way to dive into trend trading to maximize your trading profits, look no further than Trend Trading For Dummies. This comprehensive guide shows you how to trade various markets, read charts and time intervals, develop strategies, and put your plans into action to take your trading to the next level!
- Follow the trend — get started with trend trading with a complete overview of the basic concepts, tools, and techniques
- Get strategic — create a solid strategy to use charts, market indicators, and technical analysis to produce profits
- A method to the madness — make sense of the markets and trends with the author’s 5-Energy Methodology
- Make your move — find out where, when, why, what, and how to trade to maximize your returns
Open the book and find:
- The tools you’ll need to get started with trend trading
- An overview of trend trading risks and advantages
- Tips on reading charts and following momentum
- Tricks to understand chart intervals and trade timing
- The lowdown on price points and fractals
- Info on trend trading in many different markets
About the Author
Dr. Barry Burns is the founder of TopDogTrading.com, which he created to help students shorten their learning curve in becoming professional traders. He was also the lead moderator for the FuturesTalk.net chat room, has written numerous articles, and has been featured in several books and online trading radio interviews.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You still have to train your eye and learn better perspective. Putting it all together is another challenge. I use other tools, but they accomplish the same object as this writer.
Take note however that at the end of the day a book like this one will not transform you into a hot shot trader.It can give you a starting point in putting order into chaotic price behavior and give you a way of understanding the probabilities of price direction. The book's thesis can be considered as a way to look at markets in an orderly and "logical" way.
I recommend the book for those who first of all accept the reality that trading is not a hobby,it is not for everyone, the learning curve is rather long, it is a risky business and that you should expect to take losses as part of the business of trading. If you are ready to accept these realities then the book can serve as an excellent way to connect the dots in developing one's trading skills.
Most recent customer reviews
I recommend the readers of this book also read my book Profit from bull, bear and sideway markets . Its main strategy is a simple but profitable trend following.Read more
Barry has a website for other training lesson.Read more