Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 24, 2016
Great heat protectant! I love the smell and it does a good job of protecting the hair. Also, I find that my hair does stay straighter longer when I use this vs the original version.
on October 24, 2016
I've fine hair and my hair stylist advised to never use a flat iron without some protection spray. My expectation was only to avoid any future heat damage, but my hair turned out very smooth and silky using this spray so I'm adding to a simply blow drying process.
on May 12, 2016
I spray this in my hair every night while it's still damp. Makes my hair incredibly soft in the morning and very easy to straighten. Had a very "clean" smell to it. Don't think I could live without this!
on January 2, 2017
Can't get enough of the smell. Plus, the product definitely protects my hair.
on March 15, 2016
Never used a heat protectant spray before, didn't think they really made a difference. I'm a 20 year old female who curls/straighteners my hair at least 4-6 times a month and never considered buying one before I read great reviews about this one. It leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft, sometimes I spray it in to my hair when I'm just air drying it because I like it so much. Side note: I have curly hair that gets greasy at the top and dry towards the ends, so this will make my hair greasy if I spray too much towards the top, but works wonderfully for the rest of my hair.
on October 12, 2016
Not sticky like some hair products works well too, even after I got caught in the rain, my hair was not frizzy
on November 20, 2017
I'm not very sure how much it does in protecting my hair from the heat. I don't iron my hair so I only use it before I blowdry my hair. If I use hot temperature for a long time my hair will be frizzy anyway. But I guess the protection doesn't mean anti-frizz effect? And I like the smell.
on June 1, 2017
This spray is awesome and leaves my hair feeling so smooth after blow drying. The spray I was using before this made my hair frizzy and kind of sticky/just not soft. I have none of those issues any more!
on February 11, 2017
I wasn't needing a product meant more for spraying directly before applying a hot tool; this spray is meant to be applied to towel dried hair before drying. However, the spray disperses the product well and it has a very nice scent; I believe it did make my hair somewhat softer.
on April 20, 2017
Needed for use with heat brush.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.