Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on March 1, 2014
For whatever reason, Costco has stopped carrying the Kirkland camisole with a built in bra. They were the best, but Tresics is an acceptable substitute.
on August 6, 2014
When reading the other reviews, not one wrote that this cami was a cami with a shelf bra. Any woman knows what that means. If I would have read that, I would of known what I was buying. From the description you would not know that. You can buy this cami anywhere and what I was hoping was to buy a cami that I can wear alone without any additional layering. I am keeping it only because I am under a time constraint and because I paid the exorbitant shipping fee.
on May 16, 2012
The quality might be very good, and I am glad to have it because I can always use these...
But "built in bra"??? Before I ordered this I moved my mouse over the model's (large) cleavage over and over, trying to see what kind of "bra" it was. My computer just could not get an answer to this question. I imagine those breasts perhaps are not natural? Because breasts of that size do not typically hold up like that naturally. I am small and don't always wear a bra, so no big deal, but WHAT I WANTED was an actual built in bra!!! For those times that I really do need to wear one. This item is spandex, somewhat clingy, with extra material over the chest. Nevertheless it is comfy and arrived very very quickly!
on September 30, 2011
I ordered 6 of these in a medium, they took a while to ship but they're good basic camis for the money. They are long, which is how I like them. I'm 9 months pregnant and they come right to the bottom of my belly (I was an XS pre-pregnancy) so I'll be able to wear them for layering after I have the baby.
The only thing I don't like is that the straps are a little flimsy and get twisted easily.
I have gotten some camis in other colors from this brand and also t-shirts and they hold up pretty well.
on January 11, 2016
They didn't have the color I wanted- so they contacted me and I opted for white instead of Plum (my color!). I'm 5'9" with a 38 B and while the length was fine- the cup portion hardly kept the girls contained. I sleep in it- but wouldn't wear it in public!
on March 13, 2014
I am very happy with this garment, especially since I searched around for this color with a decent review and price. It is hip length as pictured and the color is as pictured. The fabric is softer than many similar garments yet still stretches. It fits well but not too tightly, meant for women, not juniors. Straps are adjustable. I haven't worn it or washed it. If anything changes I will update the review.
on February 20, 2013
I am very blessed in my bust, but have a slender figure overall. Sometimes it's hard for me to find shirts that fit my boobs, but also don't hang off the rest of my body because it's so big. Well, I found my match!!! I orinigally ordered a few, loved them, and came right back and got two more!!! This shirt lifts and fits in all the right spots, and hugs my hips at the same time!!! Great to wear out in the summer, and as an undershirt in the winter. 5 stars and I reccommend it strongly!!
on May 26, 2013
I usually buy the Kirkland packs at Costco and I like those better, but these are a close second. I probably would go with Costco next time, unless I had an Amazon gift card.
on April 14, 2016
This cami has become one of my Summer essentials. It works nicely with super light cotton voile tops. The mint color is lovely and as depicted online. I'm a 34B and I got a small, which was perfect.
on September 1, 2011
The quality of the material is good. I have worn and washed mine many many times and the fabric hasn't faded. It fits well and is a good length. I have a pretty short torso, though, it comes down just to the top of my backside. The problem: if you expect to wear this without a bra, think again. There is no support and the "bra" part is only in front. Other built in bra tops that I own have the bra feature the whole way around. I just wear the tank as an undershirt for low cut tops and things like that so it is fine with me to wear a bra with it.