Tretorn Men's Strala Vinter Rain Boot,Chocolate Brown,39 EU/7 D US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 9.5" around
- Chelsea-inspired rain boot featuring dual side goring and rear pull loop
- Textured toe cap, trim, and heel counter
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Tretorn Strala men's rubber boot is a modern and practical galosh with gore side panels for easy on-and-off.
- Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 8.8 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.95 pounds
- ASIN: B00BC4PAZ8
- Item model number: 47238106
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Nice design
- NOT WATERPROOF
- Heel tab for inserting foot pulls off easily, although it is easily glued back.
- Tread on the bottom is minimal and does not offer good traction on slick surfaces or ice.
Overall these are poor boots. They are NOT WATERPROOF. After having them for a couple months they now leak water on the bottom. I notice that after a day of walking in the rain the inside of the shoe is very damp. This dampness is not from my feet sweating but from some leakage in the show. Additionally, the soles offer such poor traction that I would not buy them again. Even for just walking around the city, slick ice or wet surfaces can be challenging to walk on.
love those, my second pair. there are others on the market maybe a bit better looking but these ones have thick liner so you can even wear them with no socks.
perfect for our climate - rainy, wet and 30-50 degrees (Seattle area)
These boots are really nice! the inside is lined with some type of woolish fur that keeps your feet WARM and dry. They are really comfortable for long term use. Took these shoes to Disneyland and I was in them all day long. My socks stayed dried the whole time. Some reviewers have said that they needed to buy a size larger, but my shoe was perfect at my size. My feet are a bit narrow, so maybe people with a wider foot need to order a larger size to accomodate better.
My only complaint is that the top of the shoe is too stiff. It rubs up against my leg if I walk too much, and it caused some blisters at the end of my Disney trip. I'm sure once I wear them down a little more this may not ben an issue.
I'm glad I did. They've proven to be reliable enough, comfortable, and, most important for me, waterproof. I wear these for walking and biking through rain and snow, which they've worked great for. They're not the warmest in the world, but they're definitely warmer than my shoes, so I'm not complaining; usually I just wear shoes all winter long.
Bottom line: I'd recommend these. FYI, they fit true-to-size on my feet.