Tretorn Women's Aspelina Winter Boot, Black, 35 M EU/4 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and rubber
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Tretorn is casually refined and stylishly understated. Established by Henry Dunker in Helsingborg, Sweden at the end of the 19th century, Tretorn takes inspiration from its Scandinavian roots and carries this vitality of spirit throughout its collection. Tretorn's expertise in rubber-made products demonstrates a consistent commitment to quality and brand over hype, offering a collection most appreciated by those with a practical sensibility and a lifestyle largely enjoyed outside.
- Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 11.4 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- ASIN: B004R191LM
- Item model number: Aspelina Winter
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 24, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I purchased these boots for a winter time trip to Germany & Switzerland to visit family. The only reason I gave the boots 4 out 5 stars is they were a little small. I wear a true size 8 in every brand I've ever worn - Adidas, Nike, Asics, even Target shoes, I always wear an 8. However, these boots were just a little too tight in the toe. I can only wear these if I've just clipped my nails because they're so tight they rub and have actually caused bruising in the nailbed. I've never experienced this before. The width of the boot is perfect.
I'd definitely buy this brand & boot again but I'd order a half size up.
Bottom line: quality shoes, stylish, very comfortable, great price, great service