Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Treveal Lynch
As a trusted communicator in both the business and faith-based community, Treveal continues to present innovative ideas that spark the imagination, inspires the soul and calls for lasting life change!
God did not intend for us to live this way.Life is beyond hectic and the daily grind is exhausting. We’re all feeling the pressure to keep up, asking ourselves, “Have I done enough? Do I have enough? Am I good enough? Am I, enough – WHAT, Is Enough”?
The struggle to find the elusive work-life balance that is always just beyond our reach, is intense. And for most of us, true self-care, both physical and spiritual, takes a back seat.
In this process, we get so lost in the things we believe we need to buy, achieve, and produce that we forget WHAT truly matters - US!
What Is Enough guides readers to understand - “The greatest thing you will ever BEcome is accepting of WHAT you already ARE.”
- How to overcome self-doubt
- How to get the “weight of the world” off your shoulders
- How to conquer self-deflating ideas that choke out your confidence
- How to rid yourself of the burdensome belief that you must do more to be more
- How to start working from your worth instead of working for it
- How to deal with the anxiety and stress when people hurt you
- And most importantly, that WHAT you’ve always been is why you’ll always matter!
“I highly recommend Treveal Lynch’s new book, What Is Enough. I especially loved Treveal’s revelational teaching on overcoming what he calls Deflation, a condition every one of us fights. His insights will absolutely help you. Reading this book will help you find rest in your soul and satisfaction in yourself."
John Mason Best Selling Author of "An Enemy Called Average" Over 2 Million Books Sold