Trezor bitcoin wallet, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultimate security
- Ease of Use: works on Windows, OS X, and Linux. Plug in the provided USB cable
- Modern Cryptography
- Community driven open-source
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- One of the most trusted and secure ways to store your bitcoins. Protect a variety of alternative digital currencies. Litecoin, DASH and Zcash with a single device.
Trezor Bitcoin Wallet
TREZOR One is among the most trusted and ubiquitous hardware wallets in the world. It offers unmatched security for cryptocurrencies, password management, second-factor authentication, while maintaining an absolute ease-of-use, whether you are a security expert or a brand new user.
Saved under the same seed, secured by the same technology. Use Ethereum conveniently in cooperation with our partners at MyEtherWallet.
Easily prove your ownership of messages and documents, or verify others.Connect your TREZOR to third party wallets and services.
TREZOR One is the next-generation hardware wallet, designed with experiences of the original TREZOR in mind, combined with a modern and intuitive interface for improved user experience and security. It features a touchscreen, faster processor, and advanced coin support, as well as all the features of the TREZOR One.
It is the most trusted and ubiquitous hardware wallet in the world. It offers an unmatched security for cryptocurrencies, password management, Second Factor, while maintaining an absolute ease-of-use, whether you are a security expert or a brand new user.
Ease of Use: works on Windows, OS X, and Linux. Plug in the provided USB cable
Community driven open-source
Safety WarningDo not dent or puncture container.
Legal DisclaimerBrand new sealed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Even if you connect the cold device to a computer or phone to access, your keys are still blocked from being seen. A confirmation request is made on the device, and yet your keys are hidden. It's a no brainier!
Seriously take the time and know-how. I learned all this the hard way. I suggest anyone take the necessary precautions with their crypto investments.
My favorite feature is that it can have hidden wallets which are encrypted with a passphrase. This way, you can have a decoy wallet with a low balance on it, and keep the stash away from anyone that asks, say, at customs. Speaking of stealth, I'm glad this device looks a little cheap, as if it was an AC remote or something, and not like it has nuclear codes on it like the Ledger Nano.
As a neat surprise value, the maker also has a password manager in the works (currently in Beta), which looks promising, and again, should be more secure than using a software-only solution.
- Packaged in a secure box with an anti-tamper tape. This is a nice feature as this proves that your device has not been tampered with on the way to your residence.
- Device automatically updates and wipes the moment it is inserted into your PC/Mac machine on the Trezor website.
- Only way to access the wallet online is if the device is connected to an available USB slot on your PC/Mac
- Wallet can provide different wallet addresses that can be used
- Can be used with the Sentinel app for ease of use
- The numbers displayed on the screen appear in a 3X3 grid and the numbers change position each time you log into the wallet
- Easy to lose due its small size
- Small screen can be difficult to read especially for confirming the address of the recipient wallet address
- Included USB wire is short, so if you have a computer under your desk it makes it difficult to attach
- The graphs on the website used to access the device that indicate your spending and receiving is confusing
After spending time with this wallet, the benefits of a secure way to store my cryptocurrency out way the negligible downsides.
Easy to use, safe, and it's nice having something physical. Look at that little guy, so tiny!
Only reason it did not get 5 stars is because the casing is flimsy and the rope broke the plastic off in the first week. Still holds my coin though!!