TriVision NC-218WF Plug and Play H.264 CCTV Wireless IP Network Camera home security camera, Quick 3 step install using our Free iPhone, iPad and Android apps. Motion Alerts, Infrared Night Vision, Built-in DVR, and more. Ideal for Home CCTV or as a Video Baby
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wireless N IP Camera With Dedicated Free iPhone/iPad and Android Apps. and Access video streams with different streams as per different browsers, such as IE/ Safari/ Firefox/ Chrome, And media players, such as Windows media player, Quick Time, VLC...etc
- Hi-Resolution Wireless IP Security Camera with excellent infrared night vision(Max 45 feet) via 28 infrared high power LEDs to provide high levels of "invisible" light in complete darkness and turns on automatically in low light. And Full 30 fps H.264 compression video performance at 640 x 480 resolution with audio for reduced bandwidth and storage
- Built-in DVR can record 4 days with 4 GB Micro SDHC card, expandable to one month with 32 GB card in Motion detection setup with Multi-zone Motion Sensor
- Automatic Motion detection alerts via email to keep you notified if any motion detected. Built-in Micro SDHC card(sold separately) records and stores footage, eliminating the need for a separate DVR. Cameras only record when motion is detected to avoid storing unnecessary footage.Record activity, even when your PC or FTP or NAS is off or disconnected . Video recordings are backed up to your PC or FTP or NAS when it's reconnected to your network.
- Equipped with long range wireless, infra-red night vision, built-in video recorder, motion sensor, email alerts and more, the camera is an all-in-one home monitoring system with no additional hardware or software needed.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
An innovative Plug & View, Wi-Fi IP camera you can view from anywhere via iPhone, iPad, Android, PC or Mac. Perfect as a home security camera.
Unlike other IP cameras there's no complex setup process. You don't even need a computer. Install in just 3 steps with our mobile/tablet app.
Try our Live demo
1. Download the app "Anyscene" via iPhone App Store or Google Play store.
2.Click 'add a camera'. Enter T9W5SN7A65Y7U5VWC7X1 (all in upper case) as UID and rach (lower case) as password
3. Wait for 'online' status and just tap to view Live!
*Unique 3 step install system
*h.264 video with MJPEG, MPEG4 & H.264 modes
*Windows, Mac and Linux compatible
*Free iPhone/iPad and Android apps
*Free multi-cams viewing software on PC
*No port forwarding needed
*No DDNS needed
*No router tinkering needed
*Infrared night vision to 15 metres
*Automatic IR filter
*Multi-zone motion sensor
*Built-in Micro SD video recorder
*Motion alerts via Email/FTP
*Record to NAS or MicroSD card
*Enable guest access
*Secure WiFi 802.11b/g/n (WEP/WPA/WPA2)
*Full control via any web browser
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Paid APPLE Genius - my nephew - to come, figuring it was an Apple sensitive issue, he coordinated with the Trivision person in China-this person was responsive and helpful, wanted very much to get it right. Still never able to get the email alerts.
Now camera does not seem to work at all. I SOO VERY MUCH NEEDED THIS TO WORK - esp after a laptop was stolen from my home, and was obviously a housecleaner, service person. (BTW laptop was recovered via LOJACK)
FYI: PRESENCE is an app that records 5 sec videos and has PERFECT motion sensor email alert. It is FREE app that you download from the apple app store. Maybe someday they will expand their product offering and offer continuous camera surveillance...because what they have now--works seamlessly!
What your left with is a product with an okay picture quality that you can view on your mobile device, but can't control or set-up to save any images, thus of limited value.
You can download the ipad software "IP CAM SOFT". It is $3.99. Once downloaded setup a new camera and put in this URL:
Enter in your login/password. They do not have Trivision in the drop down list but if you select "Panasonic BB Series" it works. This software is really cool as you can have multiple cameras showing at once on your ipad.
The Mount could be reconfigured also for different wall angles. You just have to unscrew and pop put the base to direction you want.
Night vision is decent, bright up to a distance of 15 feet or so enough to detect non-moving bodies and some facial recognition and motion blurred shape recognition up to 30-40 feet. I had it for just 2 days now.
can't use night feature as it reflects in window but that worked well when we tested on interior pictures as well.
I would certainly recommend as I tried 2 "wireless" from other manufacturer and they never would hookup to network. Even after my IT computer programmer son(28) tried to configure network to recognize them.