- Save $20.00 on NC-239WF HD 1080P indoor camera (6mm focal length lens) when you purchase 1 or more NC-336PW HD 1080P outdoor camera (4mm focal length lens) offered by TriVision Tech., LLC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
TriVision NC-336PW HD 1080P Wireless Outdoor Home Security Camera System
|Price:||$300.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No monthly fee. HD 1080P outdoor wireless home security camera system with plug and play apps for iPhone, iPad, Android smart phone, PC and Mac
- Crystal clear image quality with 6mm focus length lens, face and license plate recognition UP to 30 ft. True day and night with IR cut filter, IR night vision UP to 50ft
- Email and Mobile notification with motion sensor and zone select
- DVR Micro SD card UP to 128GB with recording internet access and remote playback. FTP, Dropbox, NAS, ONVIF NVR storage also support
- Works over WiFi, Ethernet wired and POE 802.3af. This allows the camera to be placed in areas that aren't close to a power outlet and allows users to switch between WiFi and POE for a convertible and flexible installation solution
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||2.76 x 2.76 x 7.48 inches|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||4.7 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution|
With a high quality rust proof metal casing, IP67 rating (water and dust proof), long range wireless, infra-red night vision, built-in DVR, motion sensor, email alerts and more, this is a truly all-in-one 1080p HD IP CCTV camera.
Try our Live demo
1. Download the app "Anyscene" via iPhone App Store or Google Play. Click 'add a camera'.
2. Enter UXM5T1522RPR85BWCRCJ (all in upper case) as UID and camerademo (lower case) as password
3. Wait for 'online' status and just tap to view Live!
*Unique 3 step install system
*Rated to IP67 for outdoor use
*1080p HD video inc. MJPEG, MPEG4 & H.264 modes
*Windows & Mac compatible
*Free iPhone/iPad and Android apps for anywhere, anytime Live viewing
*Free multi-cam viewing software for PC
*No port forwarding or DDNS needed - no matter what router you have!
*Infrared night vision to 45 Feet
*Automatic IR filter for true day/night video
*Multi-zone motion sensor
*Built-in Micro SD DVR
*Motion alerts via Email/FTP
*Record to NAS or computer
*Facial and car license plate recognition in 45 Feet
*Secure WiFi 802.11 n
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
one year warranty and free parts replacement provided the first year
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:29 Mins|
(See the August 23, 2014 update at the end of this review for the 14 month update.)
(September 20, 2014: If you own this camera, or one of the other TriVision 720P or 1080P cameras, I strongly suggest installing the just released 5.78B (20140916) firmware version. The new firmware version not only adds the ability to adjust the image brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness, and auto exposure target for the camera through a new Image Setup menu option, but also significantly improves the default color accuracy, contrast, and image sharpness. See the before and after images that I recently uploaded.)
Description of the Attached Video:
The attached video shows several video clips that were triggered by the cameras' motion capture capabilities (most of the specified motion pre-record video segment was trimmed); a variety of day and nighttime clips are included so that image quality and sound capture capabilities may be judged appropriately. The video clips were imported into an application where subtitles were added, and the video was output as a 1920x1080 resolution WMV video file (12 frames per second, with a 4400kbps target - roughly the same as the original recording) with minimal video or sound quality loss. The timestamp at the top-left of the video was added automatically by the cameras during recording.
I recently noticed that TriVision released their NC-326PW 720P security camera in the same bright white bullet housing as their 640x480 (480P) cameras. I ordered four of those 720P cameras.Read more ›
This is probably the most important aspect of a security camera so I will cover it first. The TriVision NC-336W is 1080p or 1080 x 1920 resolution. That means it records in wide screen and will play in wide screen just like an HDTV and will cover the full screen of an HDTV, no cropped borders of any kind. The Foscam FI9805W is 960p or 1280 x 960 resolution which means it records in full screen and you will have black borders on the left and right side of the screen, no wide screen. However, the field of view is limited to the TriVision. It seems to be focused 2x or 4x closer then the Foscam which has a much better field of view in my opinion. After a bit of research I found out why. The TriVision NC-336W is fitted with a 6mm lens which is only a 50 degree angle field of view VS the Foscam FI9805W is fitted with a 4mm lens which covers a 70 degree angle field of view. So that is the reason why the fields of view are different. However, you can purchase a 4mm lens for the TriVision for around $25 to give it the same field of view as the Foscam FI9805W. I also performed a snapshot comparison between the two to see how clear a persons face could show up while the person was standing back roughly 20 ft from the cameras. The TriVision clearly has a higher resolution then the Foscam and comparing the two snapshots side by side I was able to make out the persons face more clearly with the TriVision's snapshot. So the quality of the TriVision is noticeably better.
There are a couple different ways to record using the TriVision.Read more ›
Setup isn't difficult, but requires at least SOME technical knowledge. Firmware upgrades are needed immediately, and you must email support to get those updates. Support is FANTASTIC with this company, despite their being in China. Usually 1-2 hours maximum to get detailed replies back. Very friendly. email@example.com usually respond immediately, and if you email them ask for the firmware and they will email back the firmware with detailed instructions.
After the firmware is updated you are ready to install them. First, some important facts;
1) The cameras are IP66+ rated. Which means you can submerse them in water. They are resistant to dust, dirt, blunt force, and water. Essentially these are full military grade cameras. You do not have to be concerned where you mount them, unlike most other cameras.
2) Mounts are STURDY.. Very thick steel, able to sustain a lot of force if necessary. Unlike most flimsy camera mounts!
3) Top camera shield is steel, and sits above the camera buffered by rubber knobs.
4) Camera has 'seals' for all openings, including rubber plugs for screw holes!
5) Camera has 'several' mounting areas underneath, so you can adjust how/where the mounting post screws in. This is a superb feature missing from most cameras.
6) Camera comes with a 6db antenna, very good, and capable of incredible range, even through walls. Most cameras come with 1-3db antennas - for the record.
7) SD card is mounted inside of camera - you need to unscrew the camera mousing.
8) Camera junction box is sealed, mountable outside, and has romex attachments for direct home wiring, or power supply attachments!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm really pleased with the quality of these cameras. The picture is very clear, even at night. I am also impressed with the variety of settings you can control. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
Can't get video to record to my nas drive on a motion alert, tech support said I couldn't record to nas but I can if I manually hit record, so basically tech support sucks and not... Read morePublished 15 days ago by dennis
I received this TriVision NC-336PW camera and have been using it for about 6 weeks. Setting up was pretty easy for the most part. Read morePublished 22 days ago by AniG
Again, I have to say these cameras are awesome. Just bought two more. Camera works flawlessly. Always connects quickly via app. App easy to use right from your smartphone. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Bonne2013
I received a discount for his excellent clear outdoor camera
The software for a PC setup is disappointing. I need to find another setup for a PC.
I purchased this to replace a Panasonic BL-C210A and I'm glad I did. The biggest upgrade reason was the Panasonic cannot record video. Read morePublished 1 month ago by astromodder
the picture is average at best. For the price it (and since it doesn't have pan tilt or zoom) it should have a great picture and the night vision should be much better. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jenny K Carney
4 stars because the TriVision camera is something I like very much but not love.
Update: Bought it 6/15/15. It's been working perfectly. I just emailed info@trivisiontech. Read more
Extremely easy to set up with included APP. Also easy to use with third party apps such as tinycam with onvif support (however features are limited)
Camera itself is... Read more