$ 95 $19.99 Save $2.04 (10%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Best-In-Class Platform-Racing: Rock-solid motocross physics and reality-bending course designs come together for an over-the-top experience that no other game can provide. The finish line is the ultimate goal, but the challenge is everything before it.
- Ubiquitous Competition: Whether you're racing alone, or in a worldwide tournament, competition is all around you. With ongoing support for special tournaments and events, team racing, and much more coming ahead, your competition days will never be done.
- Vibrant User-Generated Content Community: With a user-generated content community that boasts some of the most creative and skilled track creators in the world, Trials Fusion offers new tracks and opens the door to a world of possibilities.
- Season Pass(Included): Get access to the ever-expanding world of Trials Fusion with the Season Pass. It includes six downloadable content packs, and each of the six DLC packs includes a new Career Mode Event and Tracks and new items for the Track Editor.
- Each DLC pack in the Season Pass may be sold separately. If you purchase the Season Pass, please do not also purchase the add-on packs, as you will be charged additionally for them.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
For months I had been hoping that Trials Fusion would be given away for free as a part of the Xbox Games with Gold program, but now I understand that this probably wont happen. The game is simply too good. It is the same reason that used copies rarely show up at GameStop.
What makes this game so fantastic is that it is so easy to pick up and begin playing. For the most part, the controls are Gas / Brake & Lean forward or Lean backwards. Tricks get thrown in later, but the game guides you through more advanced maneuvers as you progress further.
It is a game that you can play for just a few minutes, or for hours at a time.
Part of what makes this game so addicting is the leaderboards. If you have friends on Xbox live, you will see their ghost bike within your game. This lets you actually race against your friends when they are online. It also allows you to race yourself. As you try to race through courses more quickly, you will again see your ghost bike which lets you know if you are currently ahead, or behind your best time. This feature really pushes you to improve on your previous course times. And, if a friend on Xbox live beats your time, you'll get a notification. This keeps you coming back to play the same tracks to gradually improve until you can beat your rivals.
While the game starts off quite easy, don't get too proud of yourself - it gets very hard towards the end of the game. But even if you don't master all of the intricate skills, there are plenty of game modes to keep you busy. You can also create custom tracks and upload them for others to play on Xbox live.Read more ›
Game worked for me perfectly on release night. I am not sure if there were server issues before that, but I experienced none of them. I have played the first two worlds so far and I enjoy it. It's a lot of the same Trials action as before.
-Trials is addictive fun with customization offered allowing infinite possibilities on future map developments.
-Levels range from easy to hard as with the past games.
-Arcade game feel still remains intact.
-Game case actually includes an instruction manual (this is the first I've had in all of my Xbox One games!)
-Camera angles follow more closely to Trials 2 than the original. I like the more static view as sometimes the following and turning camera can make it difficult to gauge an obstacle properly.
-Early levels are more about long jumps and timing smooth landings instead of intricate jumps. I expect it to get harder, but one of the things that Trials left after the first one is the idea of a small level. I like the mix between super long jumps and smaller levels that make me feel like I'm in a warehouse or something.
Overall, the game is good. The $40 release is worth it to me as this would have been an easy $20 for me to spend on the digital copy, but also includes a season pass to DLC. If you have no interest in DLC, then just download the game and save yourself some money. I am a little disappointed that they didn't include the original game on the disc, but that's not something I expected buying the game, just wishful thinking.
I didn't give it a 5-star simply because of the camera angles.
My beefs with this game are:
1. Too much space-age stuff, and since it's a lot of smooth surfaces it sometimes makes the futuristic environments look bland.
2. Annoying commentary while driving. Not bad on your first playthrough, but if you're playing on a difficult track or trying to get a really good run, you get sick of hearing the announcer say the same crap over and over, especially if you keep faulting. It adds annoyance to frustration. However, you can turn this feature off.
3. They went overboard with the difficulty on the extreme tracks. Sounds like a weird complaint, extreme is extreme, right? I loved extreme tracks on previous games due to the challenge, and most jumps on those games' tracks were skill based, not gimmicky jumps you had to get exactly perfectly right, as in Trials Fusion. To illustrate my skill with Trials, I was consistently in the top 1% of the 1.8 million+ person leaderboard on Trials Evolution, and had beaten all but 1 of the dozens of extreme tracks from Trials HD, Trials Evolution, and all their DLC's combined, and had Gold medals on all the extreme tracks in Trials Evolution, so I'm pretty good. Now to illustrate the difficulty spike in Fusion's extreme tracks, In Trials Fusion have only beaten 2 of the 5 Extreme tracks, after easily 3,000 to 4,000 faults on them combined, but still while getting gold medals on all other tracks in the game within 1 to 3 attempts.
Regardless, still and excellent game, well worth the money.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not worth paying what it is. Maybe a 8 dollar game. It got boring after like 30 minutesPublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
Perfect perfect seller and shipping time for egypt
and the game is good
I like it
Seller was great. The game itself wasn't what I expected. My son likes it thought. It's a very redundant kinda game.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer