|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.2 x 2 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||T95031-6|
|Color||Warm White (3000K)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||6|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Certification||UL Listed, Energy star certified,|
|Assembled Diameter||0.78 inches|
Triangle Bulbs T95031-6 (6 pack) - LED 6-Watt Dimmable GU10 MR16 38° High Power 50W Equivalent, Warm White Light Bulbs, UL Listed, Energy star certified, 6 pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pack of 6 LED 6-Watt GU10 MR16 DIMMABLE Light Bulbs - 3 year warranty
- Replace your 50W Halogen With 6W LED. Saves over 80% energy cost
- Soft White color temperature 3000K (Warm White)
- 38° Degree Beam Spread Very Wide Flood, 25,000 Hours LIFE
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Triangle Bulbs LED GU10-Series in use
Join Our Led Family
Here at Triangle Bulbs we emphasize on quality and affordable lighting guaranteeing a great lighting experience.
Triangle Bulbs GU10-Series LED Bulbs
Making the way for a natural and true color experience
Triangle Bulbs, LED GU10-Series is designed for consumers who value, high quality and affordable lighting with its beautiful design and Dimmable feature We control every facet of the design, development and manufacturing process to ensure you get a quality product you can count on.
- GU10 MR16 Warm White
- GU10 MR16 Daylight
- GU10 Warm White
- GU10 Daylight
GU10 MR16 LED-Warm White
The Triangle Bulbs GU10 MR16 LED-Warm White Replaces your 50-watt halogen and is made from the latest led technology and most cutting edge designs. Can be used in your recessed cans or latest lighting fixtures, and will exceed all your expectations when it comes to ambiance and color reflection performance, shining up your home, office or any place that needs that extra shine. It is amazingly affordable and energy efficient, saving you up to 80% in energy costs, making the bulb pay for itself and almost maintenance free with its Lifetime of 25000 Hours.
|GU10 MR16 Warm White 6-Pack||GU10 MR16 Daylight 6-Pack||GU10 Warm White 6-Pack||GU10 Daylight 6-Pack|
|Energy Saving||6-Watt Energy Saving Replaces Traditional 50-Watt||6-Watt Energy Saving Replaces Traditional 50-Watt||6.5-Watt Energy Saving Replaces Traditional 50-Watt||6.5-Watt Energy Saving Replaces Traditional 50-Watt|
|Brightness||400 LUMENS, Color Temp. 3000K Warm White||400 LUMENS, Color Temp. 5000K Daylight||500 LUMENS, Color Temp. 2700K Warm White||550 LUMENS, Color Temp. 5000K Daylight|
|Bulb Dimensions||Bulb Height 2.24 IN Bulb Diameter 1.96 IN||Bulb Height 2.24 IN Bulb Diameter 1.96 IN||Bulb Height 2.14 IN Bulb Diameter 1.97 IN||Bulb Height 2.14 IN Bulb Diameter 1.97 IN|
|Safe and Convenient||Dimmable, UL Listed, Energy Star Qualified||Dimmable, UL Listed||Dimmable, UL Listed, Energy Star Qualified||Dimmable, UL Listed|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||saturn-products||NEON MART||Amazon.com||BIOLUZ LED|
|Shape||MR16 Reflector||Reflector||GU10 / MR16 Reflector Floodlight||Bulb||spot||Reflector|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED|
|Additional Features||Dimmable||—||Dimmable, GU10 Base, 500 Lumens, UL Listed, Energy Star||Not Dimmable||dimmable||Dimmable, UL Listed, 40 Degree Beam Angle, 3000K Color Temperature, FCC Compliant, RoHS Compliant, Replaces 50W Halogen, $1,200 Energy Savings per package!!, Aesthetically pleasing design, Environmentally friendly packaging|
|Wattage||6 watts||50 watts||8 watts||3 watts||6 watts||6.5 watts|
Pack of 6 LED 6-Watt GU10 MR16 DIMMABLE Light Bulbs, Replace 50W Halogen With 6W LED. Saves over 80% energy cost, Soft White color temperature 3000K (Warm White), 38° Degree Beam Spread Very Wide Flood, Standard Size like the Halogen Bulbs
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The three photos were made with the exact same manual camera settings and the white balance was manually set to a 3000K.
The 2700K Philips Halogen bulb seems just a bit warm at the 3000K white balance and this is what one would expect. The two LED bulbs, each rated as 3000K, have two differing characters. The Lighting Ever LED color seems noticeably cooler than its 3000k rating but seems to have a nice CRI level with very even coloring. The Triangle Bulbs LED color seems close to 3000k but it also seems to have some low CRI type color shifts with some green and some yellow spikes?
The three bulbs are the "flood" versions available from each respective brand. The Philips flood seems surprisingly narrow when compared to the two LEDs. The Triangle Bulbs LED offers a hard to find 60 degree angle and the Lighting Ever LED is rated at 38 degrees. The results of the comparison between the two LED bulbs seem to corroborate these numbers.
I've attached a couple of pictures comparing a halogen bulb (left) to these bulbs (right).
- Great light quality - This was the part I was most impressed with. The light is a nice warm white (3000 K) similar to the halogen bulbs. In terms of brightness, it does appear to be brighter than the 50W halogen MR16s I was replacing.
- Dimming - The lamps are hooked up to a Leviton CFL/LED dimmer and they dim very smoothly with no flickering or humming.
- Size - You can see in the picture I've attached, the Triangle bulb is a little longer than the halogen MR16 but it still fits in all my fixtures fine.
- Price - This costs 1/4 of some of the name brand alternatives.
Not So Good:
- The look - The bulbs aren't the most attractive looking if they're in direct sight. The bulbs I received weren't all silver, but had a white bottom half (see picture). For an enclosed fixture you wouldn't notice, but you can see it on my open fixture. Also, if you look at the fixture when it's on, you can clearly see the individual LEDs rather than one point source of light. Some other lamps have better optics you it looks a little more like a traditional halogen bulb when it's on.
- No back light - This isn't really a ding on this product, but on the category as a whole. Halogen MRs also emit light out of the reflector, so if they're in a glass fixture, they have a soft back-lit glow. No LED MR16 is currently are able to produce the backlight. You an see an example in the picture I've attached, the closer bulb is halogen and the further is the LED bulb.
- Small dimming range - Although the bulb dim very smoothly, it seems to be a small dimming range. There doesn't seem to be a big difference between the high and low setting of the bulb
Overall, it's really an impressive bulb for the price. You might be able to get a little more polish and higher end looks from a name brand bulb, but you'll also be paying 4x more. The most important factor to me was the light quality, and these seem to be spot on.