|Manufacturer||Jinhua Bokai Motorcycle Fitting Co.,LTD|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||14.21 x 10.51 x 9.76 inches|
|Item model number||TFF15-1550|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TFF15-1550|
|Safety Rating||DOT Certified|
|Vehicle Service Type||Street Bike|
Triangle Full Face Matte Street Bike Motorcycle Helmet [DOT] (Large,Matte Black/White)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Radio Control Suitability||Cycling, Motorcycling|
|Vehicle Service Type||Street Bike|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Full Face Helmet. DOT Approved
- Advanced ABS shell with high pressure thermoplastic technology.
- Multi Density EPS liner.
- Ventilation system with top and rear extractors liner.
- Fully removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior liner.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Triangle Clear Replacement Visor Face Shield for Full Face Street Bike Motorcycle Helmet Model #TFF15 (One Size)
GLX Unisex-Adult GX11 Compact Lightweight Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet with Extra Tinted Visor DOT Approved (Matte Black, Large)
ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet with Removable Winter Neck Scarf + 2 Visors DOT (M, Matte Black)
1STorm Motorcycle Street Bike Dual Visor/Sun Visor Full Face Helmet Mechanic Matt Black, Size Large (57-58 CM,22.4/22.8 Inch)
|Sold By||AP SPORTS PROTECTION INC||AP SPORTS PROTECTION INC||Amazon.com||ILMotor||Power Gear MotorSports|
|Color||Matte Black/White||Mirrored||Matte Black||Matte Black||Matt Black|
|Size||Large||One Size||Large||Medium||L (22.4-22.8 Inch)|
|Size Map||Large||one size||large||Medium||Large|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1 shells 2 EPS
Certified: FMVSS NO.218; ECE R22.05
GR: 1450 KG±50KG
Advanced ABS shell with high pressure thermoplastic technology
Multi Density EPS liner
Ventilation system with top and rear extractors liner
Double PC anti-scratch visor and removable DVS treatment with quick change mechanism system
Soft laser cut padding, dry comfort with hygienic treatment
Fully removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior liner
Padded chin strap with micrometric closure
Adult size Small: 55-56 CM / 21.65-22.05 INCHES
Adult Size Medium: 57-58 CM / 22.44-22.83 INCHES
Adult Size Large: 59-60 CM / 23.23-23.62 INCHES
Adult Size XL: 61-62 CM / 24.02-24.41 INCHES
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The helmet is lightweight, but seems very thin and just a bit too soft. I can easily twist the helmet by grabbing the front and back and giving a small bit of pressure. I definitely don't foresee this helmet providing as much protection as a more expensive one.
The shield doesn't click closed like I'd like. It wont fly away by any means, but the latching mechanism could be made better.
My last gripe is that the finish on the helmet arrived with imperfections in a few places. I provided pictures of the more noticeable ones.
The helmet has moderate wind noise, but actually quite less than my more expensive helmet (which is too small now). With the shield up there is a whistle at low to medium speeds, but it goes away when the shield is closed.
The vents provide adequate air flow. They open and close with a click which is a nice signifier that they are where you want them.
Overall if you are on a budget I would consider this a solid choice. This will be my stand in until I am able to purchase the more expensive helmet I have my eye on. This one will definitely be kept as a back up.
I had one big issue and customer service was excellent. I bought this before there were nearly as many reviews and not much of a description. The photo shows a dark tinted visor and the description doesn't specify that it comes with a clear visor. So I asked the company and they eventually agreed to send me a tinted visor if I pay only shipping. They sent it but it didn't fit. They sent me another one and it didn't fit. And then finally, they sent a third and it fit fine. I really like the tint as it's not too dark and not too light. But it does only come with a CLEAR visor.
I also like the chin strap system. I'm not sure how well it would hold in a crash as it's all plastic but it clips on and off easily.
I'll update if I find anything else worth mentioning.
* Price, obviously
* This is my first helmet with a quick-release, and I love it! Much faster and simpler than the threaded D-rings, for taking the helmet off and especially for getting it on. I find myself preferring this helmet for errands when I'm going to be making a bunch of stop, because it's just so easy to take it off and on. I can even take the helmet off/on while wearing my riding gloves.
* Fully removable liner makes it easy to wash - perfect for wearing home from the gym, or for hot days when I'm sweating.
* Fit is excellent - snug but easy to get off and on (I ordered large, which fits perfectly for my 59 centimeter head measurement).
* Noticeably smaller and lighter than my modular helmet
* When riding with the visor down, this helmet is reasonably quiet, but with the visor flipped up (which is how I usually ride if I'm not on the highway), there's a noticeable whistling sound of air passing between the helmet and the flipped up visor. It's not piercing loud, but you notice it. This doesn't happen with my Bilt modular helmet.
* I find myself missing the flip-down sun visor on my Bilt helmet. Of course, for this price point, I shouldn't expect that, but if I'm riding when the sun is low on the horizon I have to be sure to wear sunglasses, instead of being able to just flip down the sun visor.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with the purchase.
Mine didn't come with a chin blocker, so air gets in, but nothing unusably so.