Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 5, 2014
I think we own almost every Dr. Panda app at this point. My daughter is obsessed with them. She loves all of the "action" features in these apps and Dr. Panda's Airport is no exception. She loves moving the luggage around and loading the planes. I don't think you can go wrong with these apps.
on September 23, 2013
CUTE GAME BUT MOSTLY A MIND NUMBING TIME WASTER. Don't really see the educational value unless you have a frequently flying preschool age child. If that is the case, then your child will be prepared for the in's and out's of air travel.
on November 24, 2013
Finally, my almost 4-year old grand daughter came over & played this game. That's who I downloaded it for. It's kind of hard to figure out what to do (even for me; I guess I'm a doe-doe! She's not). But, she was still interested in it & it kept her attention for a short while. It's okay.
on March 25, 2014
Got this game for my grandson and he loves it. Didn't take him but a few minutes to figure it out and when he did he played it for a while. my grandson is six yrs. old.
on September 4, 2013
I got this for my soon to be 8 year old grandson, he loves it, said that he would give it 10 stars.
on December 5, 2014
Everything Dr. Panda is a favorite of my two granddaughters aged 4 and 6.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 4, 2013
Five year old grandson enjoyed playing the game.he said it was a lot of fun and liked to play it.
on April 2, 2014
This is great entertainment for my nephew...he just loves it. This is the one he wants to play all the time.
on October 15, 2013
Love this game. Easy to use. Lots of educational learning experiences. My three year old grandson and my six year old granddaughter love it.
on May 7, 2014
My Grandson who is 5 yrs loved it. He played with it a long time. He liked all the different places it took him through an airport.