|Item Weight||48.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||47.24 x 23.62 x 29.53 inches|
|Item model number||HOGA1035|
5-Year Indoor Furniture Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Covers accidents, product breakdowns, stains, rips, tears, and more
- Free shipping for all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy online claims available 24/7
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Tribesigns Modern Simple Computer Desk, 47 inch Vintage Office Desk Computer Table, Study Writing Study Desk Workstation for Home Office, Rustic Brown
|You Save:||$10.00 (7%)|
|Top Material||Engineered Wood|
|Material||E1 Particle Board & Metal|
|Furniture Finish||Scratch- resistant laminate|
About this item
- [MODERN SIMPLE DESK COMPUTER TABLE OFFICE DESKS ]- with metal legs and adjustable leg pads, made the desks keep stable even on uneven floor
- [WIDEN DESKTOP & SPACIOUS LEG ROOM ]- 23.6" wide, provide ample space for computer, monitor, printer , writing, study and other home office activities, the underneath leg distance is 42.9" you can make the best of it in a dorm room, Great for allowing tall people plenty of leg room
- [SUPER STURDY ] – desktop made of 0.98" thicker laminated MDF, waterproof and ant scratch, very easy to clean, computer frame is made of heavy duty powder coated steel which ensures stability and durability, 1.57" by 1.57" width strong enough to support heavy duty parcels
- [Easy TO ASSEMBLE ] - just need to install the 4 legs and 2 leg bars with hex key (less than 15 minutes),which will save your valuable time (tips: make sure when you’re putting the legs together the whole matches on top they have to be facing each other)
- [LARGE SIZE ] - 47.2"(L) x 23.6"(W) x 29.2"(H) /52.9 lbs weight & 900 lbs capacity, We provide 18 months quality assurance only to OEM "Tribesigns" Product , We provide 18 months quality assurance only to OEM "Tribesigns" Product
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rustic Computer Table
- Safe Material: E1 Board + Thicker Steel
- Size:47”(L) x 23.6”(W) x 29.52”(H)
- √ Height from floor to desktop: 29.2"
- Weight: 48bs / 22kg
- Flat pack: Assembly required
Tribesigns 47 inch Computer Desk, Vintage Style
Modern, Simple, Sturdy & Easy Assembly
With its open-concept design and clean aesthetic, this contemporary computer desk makes a perfect addition to any home office or work space. The metal frame and 1.97” thicker track-style legs ensure robust stability, sturdy enough to support an all-in-one computer, while the scratch- resistant laminate finish protects the desk's surface from daily wear and tear.
- Clean, minimalist design with an open-air style gives your office or home office a sleek, contemporary look
- Very easy to assemble -just need to install the four legs (less than15 minutes)
- Adjustable leg pads design - the desk leg can adjust 1-2cm lengths, made the table keep stable even on uneven floor.
E1 thicker particle board with veneer, you can directly write on it; It's waterproof, very easy to clean.
-L47"x D23.6", provide plenty of surface space for writing, computer work and other home office activities, , keep your home and room tidy and clean, no mess any more!
computer frame is made of heavy duty powder coated steel which ensures stability and durability, 1.97" by 1.97" width strong enough to support heavy duty parcels. (Note: the desktop board of 47/55" desk is 0.98", the desktop board of 63" desk is 0.59")
Modern Simple Computer Desk
- Easy Assemble
- Super Sturdy
- Spacious Leg Room
|Tribesigns Rustic L Shaped Desk||Tribesigns 63 inch Rustic Computer Desk||Tribesigns 39.4 inch Writing Computer Desks||Tribesigns 55 inch Rustic Computer Desk||Tribesigns 55 inch Computer Desk Black + Rustic|
|Color||Rustic Brown||Rustic Brown||Vintage Walnut||Rustic Brown||Black + Rustic|
|Size||66.14“(Long Side) x 49.21"(D) x 29"(H)||63“(W)x 23.62"(D) x 29"(H)||39.4“(W)x 19.69"(D) x 29"(H)||55“(W)x 23.62"(D) x 29"(H)||55“(W)x 23.62"(D) x 29"(H)|
Compare with similar items
Upscale Decor L Shaped Corner Computer Gaming Desk Modern Workstation Table for Small Space Home Office, Black
Writing Computer Desk Modern Simple Study Desk Industrial Style Folding Laptop Table for Home Office Notebook Desk Brown Desktop Black Frame
Zinus Jennifer Modern Studio Collection Soho Rectangular Dining Table / Table Only / Office Desk / Computer Table, Espresso
|Sold By||Tribesigns-Way to Origin||Amazon.com||Vogue Carpenter||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||47.24 x 23.62 x 29.53 inches||58.00 x 45.00 x 29.00 inches||39.40 x 19.70 x 29.50 inches||55.00 x 24.00 x 29.00 inches|
|Material||E1 Particle Board & Metal||MDF&Metal||MFB+Metal||Metal|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The measurement of the desk from the top surface of the desk to the floor is correct on the website description; however, this fails to mention the supportive metal bars that are underneath the top wood. The metal bars underneath the desk makes the overall height of the desk shorter. I found my thighs brushing up against the metal bars and my arms straining to stay in a raised-shoulder 90 degree angle while sitting. I had to adjust the height of my chair to sit as close to the metal bars as possible in order for my arms to even lay flat on the surface of the desk while doing computer work on the desk. This was very uncomfortable. The actual height of the desk from the floor to the metal bars supporting the top of the desk is 26.5 inches.
Lastly, since the desk was shipped using freight shipping, it arrived damaged, like other reviewers have stated. The corners of the desk I received was ripped off and you can see the particle board underneath. For this reason, as well as for the height issue, I returned it. Now, I purchased this from Tribesigns-Way to Origin and although it took them about 2 weeks to process my return request, they refunded me $100 (I paid a total of $129.99 for the desk) without me having to ship the desk back. I ended up donating it to Goodwill instead, which is a good thing as I did not want to deal with the hassle of having to drop this off at UPS since it is a very heavy and large desk. I do want to note that Tribesigns-Way to Origin initially gave me a $70 refund deal and when I gave reasons as to why I was returning the desk, they increased it to $99 until I settled with a $100 refund. Tribesigns-Way to Origin is a little sketchy to deal with when it comes to returns, but at least you get most of your money back.
Like I said before, this is a solid table that will last me a long time and the price was fair (I paid $100 with free shipping!)
The cons that I have are the size and the table top material. Even though the description does list the measurements I still thought this would be a decent size desk for my computer and chair. As you can see in the picture my chair looks monsterous in comparison. For what I need, the desk is a bit small but I suppose that's my fault because the measurements are listed accurately on this site.
My second issue is the textured "wood" top on this desk. Obviously that's not a real slab of wood but they made it have a wood texture feel and this makes it impossible to write on a piece of paper! I didn't expect that, it looks nice cosmetically but don't plan to write with a pen and paper on this thing..
To finish up:
It's a solid desk, easy to assemble, will last a long time.
Make sure you have an understanding of the dimensions.
Top reviews from other countries
The table itself came a day earlier than was estimated, which is a very welcome bonus. The item was very well packaged, with cardboard and foam packaging to protect its contents. After removing from the packaging and reading the instructions I set to work building the desk. The desk didn't take long to build and the instructions were fairly clear.
What I would recommend for those buying the table now or in the future ensure that when building the legs of the desk that you make sure you apply the legs to the correct corners as to ensure that when you come to screwing the other parts of the desk in place that they are positioned as they are meant - once you have purchased you will understand what is meant in that sentence although I appreciate I haven't made myself very clear. The instructions are clear, but it's always best to double check these things.
The materials used to build the desk are high quality and once built the table is very sturdy and will support a good deal of weight securely without table wobble seen on many other computer desks. The desk / table top is of a laminated wood finish (in my case black) that is waterproof and cleans easily. The rest of the table is made with painted metal. The paint is thick and although I have not tried taking any tools to it, appears that it would stand up to the daily wear of a computer desk. I have sitting on my desk a 24" monitor, a large desktop case, mouse and keyboard. I still have plenty room to have other paperwork and computer accessories.
For the exceedingly good price paid for this item, around £56 at the time of buying I would highly recommend this as a desk for a computer - or just as a high quality desk / table in general. It is of strong, great quality, the delivery was fast and building it easy enough if you have limited DIY skills.
Please mind if you buy a desk like this with a glossy black finish, you may have to clean it regularly because of the nature of the product. You gonna have lots of fingerprints and odd streaks on it otherwise in a short amount of time.
Its an unwanted thing that comes with the product and you cannot do much anything about it other than cover the desk with a sheet or something.
Other than that the product is absolutely fine, sturdy enough, doesnt wobble and heavy enough so it stays in place. I was afraid its gonna be a bit small/low but it matches perfectly with my AKRacing gaming chair.