Tribesigns Digital Kitchen Timer with Large LCD Display & Alarm Magnetic Back, the Simplest and Easy-to-use Timer (Deep Pink)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN - Tribesign Magnetic Digital Timer is an award winning kitchen timer that comes up with colorful plastic housing and Built-in rubber magnet that easily attaches to your fridge, stove, countertop or other metallic surfaces. It has the finest details and highest quality you will find anywhere
- ★ LARGE LCD DISPALY FOR EASY READING - The graphics are clearly displayed on the LCD screen with large easy to read digits, measures 36mm diameter, round shaped, simple and fashionable outlook, the large display can be seen from the distance without a problem. Tribesigns EL043T Digital Kitchen Timer is useful when precise time keeping and monitoring is essential
- ★ THE SIMPLEST AND EASY-TO-USE TIMER - This digital timer is truly remarkable, no programming button to press, just simply twist to counter-clockwise for count down and clockwise for count up. This production can setting noon break time, study time, hair dressing time, stew soup, printing down etc, ROTATION, GO! Maximum countdown capacity of 99 minutes 50 seconds
- ★ COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO CARRRY - This magnetic timer is compact in size so it fits in any pocket and carries it anywhere so when you are baking cakes, boiling eggs, or steeping tea you don't have to worry leaving it in your kitchen and attend some house chores
- ★ It works easily and consistently with loud bell pleasant alert sounds for 10 seconds, enabling you to clearly hear the signal whether you are in the bathroom. It's convenient to be able to start the time of your choice with a simple press of a soft panel button and another button serves to reset the timer. Powered by 1 x 3V CR2032 lithium battery (included)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Tribesigns Digital Kitchen Timer with Large LCD Display & Alarm Magnetic Back, the Simplest and Easy-to-use Timer (Deep Pink)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Minimalist design Make Your Workload or Cooking Lot Easier
It’s important to cook our food for the right duration, unfortunately many of us, especially when we are in distraction time, it hard to keep track of how long a piece of beef has been cooking for, before we smell something burning in the kitchen.
The Easiest Digital Kitchen Timer For Your Needs
The Tribesigns Digital Kitchen Timer is attractive round looking and easy to use timer to prevent kitchen fire disaster from happening. Sure, There are an abundance of digital timer available in the market, but not all timers are easy to use and read. Only Tribesigns take digital timer to another dimension with minimalist rotation setting design.
✔ This timer is made of high quality hard plastic and boasts a large digits.
✔ The alarm is easy to hear in the kitchen room but not too loud to irritate you.
✔ Simply use the magnet on the back to attach to a fridge door or have it sit on any flat surface. Rotate and Press! Yes, it is that simple!
✔ Timer can count up and down so can be used as a stopwatch as well as a countdown timer.
✔ Ideal for cooking food, homework, gym workout, sports, games, time out (for kids), office and classroom timer activities.
✔ The maximum time set is 99 minutes and 50 seconds (Count-down and count-up).
• Attractive Minimalist Design
• Large Rounded Digits
• Counts Up and Down
• Loud, Audible Alarm
• Magnetic Backing
• Only Two Buttons, Very Easy to Use
• Dimensions: D 6.7cm x H 2.15cm
• Single CR2032 Battery (Included)
• 60-Day No Questions Asked, Full Money Back Guarantee If Unsatisfied with The Product
• 18-Month Warranty for Defects
Top customer reviews
The EL043T throws out that annoyance and just gives you a wheel to spin. You can spin it clockwise (0 to 99) or counter-clockwise (99 to 0), whichever gets you to your time faster. Additionally, it's easy to turn the wheel back a few notches if you overshoot your time.
Given that this is the only digital timer I could find that offered any alternative, I'm very happy with it.
Even the quiet beep is a plus for me, as I dislike the trend of electronics that beep too loudly and too often. That said, a kitchen timer is the one device that probably should be somewhat loud, so I understand the complaint. This timer seems designed around using it for short times while still staying in or near the kitchen, so the volume in that respect make sense. I'd use my phone if I was baking something for several hours and planned on going to another room.
* Uses affordable and easily available CR-2032 batteries (same kind found in LED candles and computer motherboards - compare that to the replacement batteries for my previous kitchen timer, which cost more to replace than just buying a new timer!)
* Easy to set the timer (0 to 99 minutes)
* Counts up from zero when no time entered (I actually use this quite often when prepping more than one thing)
* Large display of minutes value is easy to read from across the kitchen
* The tracking on the wheel slips if you turn it too fast, you can't just spin it freely and have to click through each increment
* The magnet isn't strong enough to allow you to spin the wheel when mounted on the fridge (though a piece of velcro will probably do the trick)
* The timer always sits at "00" when not in use, it doesn't have an auto-off feature
* Only goes up to 99 (also not a con for me, I want a timer that is easy to use for short times)
Some days, I can't focus to save my life, so a friend suggested timed writing sprints. (I'm a romance author.)
I wanted a timer that could stick either to the magnetic board beside my desk, or to the metal laptop stand I use if I'm writing in bed.
And I found this one.
Let me just thank all of those who left negative reviews complaining about the soft buzzer this device has.
Y'all are right. It's a soft sound.
Which is exactly what I wanted, not one that would sound like the end of time had arrived and scare me out of a year's growth.. At my age, you can't be too careful, yo.
And I really, really dislike bzzz bzz buzz-ing alarms. (Why, yes, I am old and set in my ways, thanks for noticing.)
I find the method used to set it both intuitive and convenient. I have no trouble reading the numbers, and I love the pink housing.
So happy with this
(The clothes dryer in my apartment doesn't have any type of indicator when it's done, plus has a much longer than necessary "cool" time at the end that wastes electricity, so I have been setting a mechanical timer to alert me when it's time to stop the dryer. I would prefer a digital timer since the ticking of the mechanical timer can be heard through much of the apartment and is a little annoying, but I just want a short alarm; for this situation I don't need or want an alarm going off for a full minute if I can't jump up to stop it right away.)
So, I was quite disappointed when it arrived, and I discovered that the alarm actually beeps for 60 seconds, not 10. The little instruction sheet says so, and upon testing, it does indeed go for the full 60 seconds. Apparently actually testing the functionality was something that a number of reviewers could not be bothered doing, instead simply accepting the free/discounted item and copying in the provided item details without confirming them. This experience will make me more wary of these types of reviews in the future.
I contacted the seller (Gotobuy-USA) to check whether, perhaps, they do have a 10-second-alarm model that I should have received, but they confirmed that the timer is definitely intended to alarm for 60 seconds, and their sales staff made a typo in the description. (They guessed, as did I, that those reviewers had simply copied the details from the then-available product description.) The seller was apologetic and polite, and I see that they promptly updated the description so this point is now accurate. Kudos to the seller.
The timer is cute, seems functional (in my limited testing), and easy to use. The instruction sheet is in imperfect English, but is understandable. The LCD could do with being a bit bolder to make it easier to see, but if your vision is pretty normal and you'll be looking at it from a reasonable distance, it's probably fine. I would just suggest, if there is any specific feature that is really important to you, you might want to contact Gotobuy-USA to confirm that feature is accurate.
UPDATE 8/8/15: Not so impressed with the seller (Gotobuy-USA) anymore. After I posted this review, they wrote to me and said, "Actually, this timer can just have 10 seconds beep, short alarm. You just need to press or rotate the timer, the ring will stop." Which is, of course, quite silly. Obviously I can stop it whenever I want, if I'm within reach. My desire is for an alarm that doesn't beep very long when I am NOT within reach.
But more importantly, they asked me to remove my review, and even offered me compensation to do so, which undermines the whole review system and is against Amazon's policies for seller. Quote:
"I know your review reflects the fact.
But so sorry 3-star will do great harm to our account and decrease our sale.
Could you please be so kind and remove the review for us?
To express our apology and sincerity, we're ready to offer you some compensation.
Is that acceptable?
I see another reviewer who left a one-star review and says the seller has been asking him/her to remove it also. This undermines the whole review system and makes all the reviews for this product suspect. Who knows if any of the positive reviewers were offered compensation for their positive reviews, or if there were other negative reviews that people removed after being asked and/or compensated? Not cool.