|Item Weight||53 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||66.1 x 49.2 x 29.1 inches|
|Item model number||H0888|
|Material Type||E1 Particle Board, Metal|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HO-0888|
Tribesigns Modern L-Shaped Desk Corner Computer Desk PC Latop Study Table Workstation Home Office Wood & Metal, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied desk per product instructions
- Moving the desk to a new room is not included
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [TRIBESIGNS SIMPLE STYLE L-SHAPED COMPUTER DESK OFFICE DESK] - come with Free CPU Stand - made of E1 class environment protection particial board (desktop) & thicker steel (frame & leg) )★★★[ Instructions has already updated in details,if you still receive the old version would you please spare a little time to visit our Official Website to download the latest version or contact us]
- [L-SHAPED CORNER DESIGN] - wide desktop & space saving, you will have plenty of surface space for writing, computer work and other home office activities
- [SUPER STURDY] - steel frame and rugged and reliable mechanical design to ensure the excellent stablility of the desk
- [EASY ASSEMBLE] - M-style buckle design, all parts, tools and instructions are included
- [LARGE SIZE] -66.14“(Long Side) x 49.21"(D) x 29"(H) , super bearing 450lbs,We provide 18 months quality assurance only to OEM "Tribesigns" Product , We provide 18 months quality assurance only to OEM "Tribesigns" Product
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tribesigns L Shaped Desk Coner Computer Desk Office Desk for Home Office - Sturdy & Big Capacity up to 450lbs Black
★L Desk, perfect for limited space
★Humanized foot position design, more comfortable
★Bevel edge angle design，perfect to storage your wires, no mess any more!
★Quite Sturdy, rugged and reliable mechanical design to ensure the excellent stablility of the desk
★Provides a surprisingly large amount of work area
★Supports multiple monitors and desktop computers without concern of collapsing.
-Safe Material: E1 Class Particle Board + Thicker Steel
-Colour: Black Board + Black metal legs
-Size: 66.14“(Long Side) x 18.90"(D) x 29"(H) （as picture show）
-Height from floor to desktop: 29"
-Steel Leg : very stable
-Weight: 55bs / 25kg
1* L Shaped Desk
1* Free CUP Stand (not include chair computer & cabinet)
Compare to similar items
This item Tribesigns Modern L-Shaped Desk Corner Computer Desk PC Latop Study Table Workstation Home Office Wood & Metal, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$9.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tribesigns-Way to Origin||BestChoiceproducts||PrimeShop Pro||LITTLE TREE||Aosom Direct||KSBD-Home|
|Item Dimensions||49.21 x 66.14 x 29.13 in||55 x 59 x 29.5 in||55 x 59 x 20 in||60 x 60 x 30 in||29 x 54 x 4 in||18.8 x 90.6 x 28.7 in|
|Material Type||E1 Particle Board, Metal||Wood||Multi||SGS Certified E1 Particle Board, Metal||other||Wood|
Top customer reviews
I received the package on time and upon opening the box and careful inspection all the contents were undamaged. Inside the package you should get three wooden pieces. One longer piece for the longer side of the desktop and one shorter piece for the other as well as a cutout wood piece that serves as a place holder for the square corner of the desk. Additionally you should receive 11 black bars (pieces) and 2 "U" bars in order assemble the base and framework underneath the desk. Lastly, there is a plastic bag containing a bunch of screws for assembly. There should be at least 16 "50*8mm" screws, 10 "45*5mm" screws and 5 mini screws. There is also a J screw and a screwdriver for the mini screws. Included as well is a instruction guide.
Installation with one person took me about an hour to 2 hours because I was very careful in assembling it. Reading some of negative reviews revealed to me their dissatisfaction came from the assembly. It's simple really if you know what screws to use where and the instructions are very clear. The long screws (50*8mm) are used to connect the black bars and the U bars of the frame by using the J screw. The medium long screws (45*5mm) are used to attach the table top to the frame. I highly suggest to not tighten these screw too hard as some readjusting is need to accurately align the holes underneath the tabletop correctly with the holes of the frame. The 5 mini screws are needed to connect what is called "M shape joints" of the frame which you'll need a hammer to slightly and CAREFULLY knock into place and the hold together using these mini screws.
If there was difficult part of this assembly i was aligning the medium long screws through the bars and then into the table top. It is doable tho just dont overtighten each screw because if you do it will be difficult to align the proceeding holes correctly. Once all the screws are attached and through the tabletop you can go back and tighten them all.
Durability and stability is solid and this thing can hold a bunch of books, my 27" monitor, speakers, keyboard etc.
I don't usually write reviews but I felt I had to because I thought'd I'd clarify and offer some insight on the assembly process of this product. This is actually my first time writing a review. When I get the chance I'll attach some photos of the desk and a picture of the instruction guide in case for some reason someone receives this product without an instruction. To be honest it was one of my fears haha.
Regardless I am a happy customer and I do recommend this purchase!! :)
Pros: Easy to assemble; seems sturdy enough; good price; arrived next day
Cons: No holes to feed cords through; unable to use packaging easily for returns
I'll admit that I didn't have high hopes when I bought this. Even the most popular desks in this price range had some fatal flaw, and the six reviews here—though overwhelmingly positive—aren't a large sample size. But the desk seemed to be the right size and good quality, so I took a chance.
First thing that jumped out at me was the packaging. I wish I had a picture, because it was odd. It basically consisted of a sturdy cardboard sheet wrapped around a thick protective layer of styrofoam, bound closed with black plastic belts, for lack of a better term, that we had to snip. Now, this created a very secure and safe packaging, and I have no doubt that the table parts were adequately protected. But I have no clue how we might go about repackaging this if we had to replace it.
That minor quibble aside, it was fairly easy to assemble (took us an hour and a half, taking our time), and the instructions—though barebone—was enough for us to piece together how to assemble it. I've included pictures for reference.
We only really ran into two snags during assembly:
1) several pieces come together using the "jigsaw" connection that can be hard to push together (pictured above). Have some WD-40 and maybe a rubber mallet ready.
2) the screw holes in the wooden desk pieces didn't align perfectly with those in the metal frame, which made installing some of the screws difficult.
My biggest gripe, however, is that there isn't a hole in the wooden boards to feed cables through! We solved this by simply leaving a small enough gap between the desk and the wall, but this seems like an oversight.
Overall, I'm pretty pleased with it, and I'm likely to buy another one if my wife decides she wants more desk space.
Added marble contact paper to top and spray painted the legs rose gold. I get toms of compliments!
It was a bit smaller than I expected (the dimensions ARE accurate), but it fit well in my office. Overall, I'm pleased with the clean look and simple lines--I've had a couple of compliments already...and a GREAT price for all of that (~$129).
Most recent customer reviews
Came with all the tools needed to assemble and included pieces for the computer tower.Read more