Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $57.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Tribest Sedona Classic SD-S9000-B Digital Food Dehydrator, Black with Stainless Steel Trays
|List Price:||$599.95 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$100.00 (17%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||19.75 x 16 x 16 inches; 29 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Overheat Protection Feature keeps raw food from being overheated!
- 9 Stainless Steel Mesh Trays
- Quiet, energy efficient operation.No black coloring chemicals used for food-contacting parts.
- Easy on/off switch, electronic digital display with digital temperature control and timer
- Digital Display and Setting for Easy Control, See-through glass door
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Sedona is the elegantly easy way to dehydrate raw whole living foods, preserving the natural nutritional value and taste without using artificial preservatives. Compared to other leading dehydrators, Sedona offers unsurpassed performance utilizing the latest digital dehydrating technologies with accurate temperature controls.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bottom line, if you've got the 100 bucks to spare, I'd pick this over the Excalibur, but only time will tell if this baby is going to prove itself. I wish I would have had a few years-worth of reviews to look over before we made our decision.
Okay folks, here's my update after 8 months of owning the Sedona. It's a really good thing this thing has a warranty, and now I really, REALLY wish it was ten years. After only a month or two, the first one broke. Lower heating element quit in the middle of a batch of mangos. LAME. The good news is that after a little arm twisting, Sedona paid for the shipping to and from and replaced the unit. So far I have not had any problems with the new unit, except that every once in a while the "beep" sound that comes from adjusting the controls sounds a little like a sick bird. Weird, but not that big of a deal. We've made lots of dried fruits, crackers and cookies, and everything has turned out great. So other than the tendency to break (chuckle) this is a great product!
One other interesting thing. In the new model we received two free non-stick sheets. I was excited to try them out on some fruit leather. The fruit leather stuck so bad I had to scrape it off with a scraper and soak the rest off in warm water. It was the same recipe I used on my silicone sheets without any problem. Won't be using them again!
The machine is exceptionally quiet and I LOVE IT!!! I also love fact that I can set a preferred temperature along with the timing. What's even more important to me, which was the reason I ordered this product over others, was because I can control the fans--whether to use both or just one. It's also a bonus to have the day and night fan settings.
The only negative issue I have with the dehydrator are the non-stick sheets. They are really not that non-stick and pretty much most of my chips or fruit leathers are very difficult to peel off and end up getting torn up before I can finally remove them from the sheet entirely. I wish Sedona would make better sheets. I had to order the Excalibur non-stick sheets and just trim them to fit on the tray racks.
I have highly recommended the Sedona dehydrator to my friends and family.
*EDIT* BUYER BEWARE!!!!! This unit worked great until today. Never gave any signs of problems, but now the until will not stay on for more than a few seconds, makes a sick beeping sound and just shuts off. Unless you registered your item after the first 10 days of owning AND kept your original box, the warranty does not apply to you. I would never recommend this product or purchase anything else from this company. If you are looking for a dehydrator, I would take a long look at the Excalibur. They now have clear front doors and timers if you wish. They stand behind their product and it is built in the US unlike the Sedona POS built in Korea.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on April 23, 2019
Reviewed in Canada on April 5, 2014