Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Tribest Personal Blender PB-250 Complete Blender a..." and save 44% off the $75.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Tribest Personal Blender PB-250 Complete Blender and Grinder Package
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The complete blender and grinder set, with 2 large and 2 small blend-n-serve cups and lids
- Blending/grinding blades are completely enclosed during operation, making it impossible to come in contact with spinning blades
- The powerful 200 watt motor easily blends all your favorite ingredients, including ice, and grinds all your grains, nuts, and seeds
- 2 modes of operation: One touch pulse and press and twist continuous modes for blending and grinding to that perfect consistency
- The polycarbonate blend-n-serve cups are virtually unbreakable, they’re made from the same material that’s used in bullet-proof glass
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make it your own way in your own cup and drink up! Versatile and portable for today’s busy lifestyle, Tribest’s Personal Blender® allows individuals and families to blend multiple drinks without having to stop and clean a bulky blending jar for each recipe. Blend and serve your own individual drink right in your own individual Blend-N-Serve cup, or take it to go with the secure and convenient lid. There’s no extra mess to clean up and everyone gets just what they want. In under a minute, life just got a whole lot tastier! The high-powered, smoothie-blending, coffee-grinding, sauce-making wonder with Blend-N-Serve cups for the convenience.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately the blades in this blender are way too close to the base so big chuncks, if not whole dates do not get processed into puree. The motor is fine and quite strong. The problem is in the design of the blades.
For me, the primary factors for the Tribest are 1) a built in gasket (no separate gasket to take out and clean, not seal properly, and be out of place and get cut), and a 2) clear container with 3) fill marks.
clear plastic so you can see what's happening
fill markings (albeit hard to read)
no fussy rubber gasket
minimalist drinking lid (but wish there was a version with a sealed cap)
extra container in basic configuration
slightly smaller standard container may be better for most users (was for me)
Price ($10 less at time purchased). At this price level, it usually isn't a big differential.
Oster has a more "designed" look; Tribedt is minimalist (not necessarily bad).
The Oster exterior is a bit harder to clean because of the more complicated shape.
Container interiors a bit hard to clean by hand on both- too small to clean except by the smallest hand or with a brush. The Oster narrows, the Tribest has ridges (I think they're for esthetics- otherwise they're just in the way).
Comment: Oster's customer service was great, once reached. Didn't use Tribest's.
Both will do the job, but the Tribest is an easy choice for me.
So now I just use the larger container for my coffee - and don't fill it up all the way - and no leaks, no cracks, no problems. I can still use the smaller containers for non-liquids, nuts, seeds, avocados, etc.
This has been a great blender, and though it turns out I did not need to buy a second set, I'm happy to have a spare.