Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Tribest SW-2000-B Slowstar Vertical Slow Cold Pres...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 27% off the $449.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Tribest SW-2000-B Slowstar Vertical Slow Cold Press Juicer and Mincer, Red/Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Duoblade double-edged Ultem auger
- Low speed of 47 RPM to preserve the enzymes
- Mincing attachment included to make nut butters, pates and sorbets
- 3-Stage speed reduction gears with 200 Watt motor
- 100% BPA-free housing & casing
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
- Low Speed of 47 RPM
- Duoblade Double-Edged Auger
- Includes Mincing Attachment
- 3-Stage Speed Reduction Gears
- Torque power equivalent to 9 HP motor
- 100% BPA-free Housing & Casing
- Virtually BPA-free Ultem Auger & Screen
- 10 Year Warranty
The Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer and Mincer has a low speed of 47 RPM which prevents oxidation and preserves the live enzymes, nutrients, and essential vitamins destroyed by friction or heat. The 200 Watt motor and 3-stage speed reduction gears produce the equivalent amount of torque as a 9 HP motor, preventing jamming and delays. The Duoblade Double-Edged Auger creates a double cut, doing twice as much work compared to a traditional auger.
Higher Torque – The Slowstar’s powerful 200 Watt motor and 3-stage speed reduction prevent jamming by producing 30 ft. lbs. of torque, which is more than 2-4 times the crushing force produced by other slow juicers. At such a low RPM, it’s critical that enough torque is generated to crush through hard vegetables such as carrots, or fibrous vegetables such as celery. Not only does higher torque prevent jamming and unnecessary delays, it reduces overall stress on the machine and takes 3 times less amount of time to juice your favorite recipes.
Juice Cap – The juice cap prevents leaks and drips while switching juice containers. The juice cap is detachable for easy cleaning. Close the juice outlet to pre-mix your juice, if desired. Closing the cap and adding water to the auger housing helps to pre-rinse the juicing screen for easier clean up.
Mincing Attachment – The included mincing attachment transforms your Slowstar into a multi-purpose tool that allows you to create your favorite recipes like sorbets, nut butters, and sauces.
Inside the Box:
- 1. Main Body
- 2. Juicing Attachment
- 3. Mincing Attachment
- 4. Stainless Steel Strainer
- 5. Plunger
- 6. Cleaning Brush
- 7. Duoblade Double-Edged Ultem Auger
- 8. Ultem Juicing Screen
- 9. Pulp Wiping Assembly
- 10. Juice/Pulp Containers
The Power of the DuoBlade
Unlike other slow juicers, the Duoblade double-edged auger does twice the work of single edged augers. The Duoblade rapidly cuts and crushes your produce while producing higher yields with less pulp in the juice. It’s also made of Ultem, which is 8 times stronger than cheap plastics used in other slow juicers.
Compare to similar items
This item Tribest SW-2000-B Slowstar Vertical Slow Cold Press Juicer and Mincer, Red/Black
|Price||$349.95||$314.00||$399.95||See price in cart|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||WholesaleLiquidation||SKG ELECTRIC||JuiceBlendDry||WholesaleLiquidation|
|Color||Red/Black||Piano Varnish in DARK WINE Color - Sleek Design||Silver||Chrome|
The Tribest Slowstar Juicer and Mincer is a quiet, single-auger juicer that slowly and easily juices your favorite fruits and vegetables from apples and oranges to carrots and leafy greens. The Slowstar's powerful 200 Watt motor and 3-stage reduction gears product 30 ft. lobs of torque which is more than twice the crushing force produced by most other slow juicers. The Slowstar operates at a super low speed of 47 RPM to ensure you will not lose freshness, quality and enzymes due to heat or friction.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Do your prep work. You do have to chop your veggies and fruit into smaller chunks. You can't toss in a whole apple like you can in a centrifugal juicer. If you take the time to chop things up it works like a charm.
2. Follow drier items with wetter ones. After every batch of spinach, I throw in a piece of Apple. I do the same with carrot then apple. Let the juicer items help keep the auger lubricated and moving.
3. Clean the machine immediately. I always clean my machine as soon as I'm done and it's a breeze. Warm water works great with the little brush that is included. Fresh pulp is way easier to remove than dried sticky pulp.
4. Use the brush to scrub, scrub, and scrub the metal filter. That makes it sound harder than it is, it actually takes little time but I would imagine not properly cleaning this filter would cause the juicer to malfunction. Take a few minutes to ensure its properly cleaned.
I LOVE this juicer and highly recommend it. I am juicing daily since diagnosed with cancer. I truly believe this machine is a fundamental piece in my return to health and wellness.
After researching to death, I decided to go with this juicer for the following reasons:
1) 47 RPM - this was a key factor in my decision as most comparable units run at 80 RPM. The slower the mechanism is, the better and more efficient the juicer is. It also helps with retaining more nutrients.
2) The small footprint - Living in a small studio, it is imperative that I make the most use of the limited counter top space I have. The small footprint (both for use and storage) made this type of juicer ideal for my intended use.
3) The auger is double-edged which makes it more efficient and yields more juice.
4) The juicer is a masticating juicer rather than a centrifugal one. I wanted to juice mostly leafy greens as well as some fruits and in the juicing world, masticating would be the obvious choice for this purpose.
5) Tribest’s 10 year warranty gave me a sense of relief that if anything were to break, I wouldn’t have to worry.
Notes after using the juicer for a couple of weeks:
1) The aforementioned slow speed also contributes to a quiet operation during use. It was much quieter than I initially expected it to be. My wife is a very light sleeper and she was napping right next to me while I juiced and she never woke up.
2) It is really good at juicing vegetables (particularly leafy greens). We’ve been juicing a lot of fibrous things like kale, celery, carrots and it has NO problems whatsoever.
3) It comes with a mincer attachment! It makes delicious strawberry sorbet out of frozen strawberries. Who knew I could make my own sorbet soooo easily at home!
4) The included cleanup tools are perfect and make the clean up process seamless. If I’m running late in the morning, I just soak the parts in a bucket of cold water and clean it when I come back home from work.
5) The base motor is (or at least feels) heavy duty and high quality. The construction is very good and durable. The plastic parts are BPA free which is always a good thing.
6) This product also includes a strainer for those who do not like too much pulp in their juice. This is very handy.
7) The silicon in the juicer does get stained green from all the leafy vegetables but it’s a small price that I’m willing to pay for the BEST JUICER EVER!
I cannot express how happy I am with this juicer. I’ve recommended it to all of my friends and family who are interested in juicing. I hope this review finds you well, Amazon users.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.