Tribest SW-2000 Slowstar, Vertical Slow Juicer and Mincer, Cold Press Masticating Juice Extractor
|Item Weight||18 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 8 x 18 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ELECTRIC JUICER AND MINCER: Featuring a powerful 200-watt motor and 3-stage speed reduction gears, Slowstar masticating juicer provides slow, cold press juice extraction with 47 RPM which results in the best, fresh juices with minimal oxidation compared with juice from centrifugal juicers.
- DUO-BLADE ULTEM AUGER: The vertical cold press juicer features duo-blade that creates two times more cutting action. The auger rapidly cuts and crushes your produce while extracting more juice with less pulp.
- MINCING ATTACHMENT: Increase the versatility of Slowstar mincer chopper by turning it into a multi-purpose tool with the included mincing attachment which allows you to create your favorite recipes like sorbets from frozen culmination, entire food sauces and more.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Electric slow masticating cold press juicer comes with a cap that prevents leaks and drips while switching containers and is detachable for easy cleaning. Closing the cap and adding water to the auger housing helps to pre-rinse the juicing screen for easier cleanup.
- LIVE TRIBEST LIFE: At Tribrest, we provide you with quality products that will energize your life. Our motto is "Making healthy living easy" and we ensure that with our latest innovations and quality products like juicers, blenders, sprouters, dehydrators and other wellness and specialty items.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Duoblade Double-Edged Ultem Auger
The Duoblade creates 2x's more cutting action than competing vertical cold press juicers. The auger rapidly cuts and crushes your produce while producing higher juice yields with less pulp. It’s also made of BPA-free Ultem, which is 8 times stronger than cheap plastics used in other slow juicers.
Higher Torque Power
The powerful 200 watt motor and 3-stage speed reduction gears slow the auger to a low 47 RPM. This technology prevents jamming by producing 30 lbs of torque, which is more than twice the crushing force produced by other slow juicers.
Low Speed of 47 RPM
Slowstar operates at a super low speed of 47 RPM to ensure you will not lose freshness, nutrients quality, and enzymes due to friction or heat. This results in higher quality, better tasting juice every time.
Convertible Mincing Attachment
The included mincing attachment transforms your Slowstar into a multi-purpose tool that allows you to create your favorite recipes, like sorbets from frozen fruits, nut & seed butters, and whole food sauces like chutney, salsa & pesto.
Juice Cap Prevents Leaks
The juice cap prevents messy leaks and drips while switching juice pitchers. The juice cap is detachable for easy cleaning post juicing. Close the juice outlet using the cap to pre-mix your juice when creating a combination juice.
Slowstar’s ultra quiet noise level makes it ideal for the entire family so that there’s not too much noise when making your juices in the morning. Juicing in a relaxed, peaceful environment makes using this machine every day a joy.
All Slowstar parts are BPA-free, including the Ultem auger, screen, housing, casing, and juice pitcher. We aim to keep your family safe and healthy by using clean materials.
2-in-1 Juicer & Mincer
Whether you are juicing your favorite fruits and vegetables or using the Mincing Attachment to make sauces, nut butters, or sorbets, the Slowstar is the perfect solution to get the most out of your produce.
At Tribest, we strive to make the best small kitchen and home appliances designed for healthy lifestyles. We are continually pioneering new and innovative technologies that allow our customers to maximize their health naturally. Featuring the latest innovations in juicers, blenders, dehydrators, sprouters, and more, Tribest products make healthy living easy.
Tribest Slowstar - SW-2000 / SW-2020
2-in-1 Vertical Slow Juicer & Mincer
Juice a variety of soft and hard fruits as well as vegetables, including root vegetables, leafy greens, celery, and other soft veggies. Enjoy the mincing attachment for additional culinary results, like frozen fruit sorbet, plant-based butters, and herb sauce blends like salsa, pesto & chutney.
- • The Slowstar Vertical Cold Press Juicer and Mincer is a quiet slow juice press operating at a speed of 47 RPM.
- • The Slowstar features a 200-watt motor and 3-stage speed reduction gears.
- • Due to its powerful technology, the Slowstar creates more than twice the power and torque compared to similar slow juicers that run at 80 RPM or higher with a lower 150-watt motor.
- • The low 47 RPM ensures you will not lose the freshness, nutrition, quality, and enzymes in your juice due to friction and heat.
- • With the Slowstar, you enjoy a higher yield of better quality juice with less effort.
The Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer and Mincer can quietly juice your favorite fruits and vegetables at a low speed of 47 RPM. 2-in-1 slow masticating juicer machine is the perfect solution to get the most out of your produce. The included mincing attachment transforms this Slowstar Tribest into a multi-purpose tool that allows you to create your favorite recipes like sorbets, nut butter, and sauces. It also made of Ultem, which is 8 times stronger. The duo-blade double edged auger does twice the work of single edged augers and provides a quality outcome. With a 200-watt motor and 3-stage speed reduction gears, this vertical slow juicer extractor preserves the freshness and quality of your juice due to friction and heat. Higher motor torque prevents jamming and unnecessary delays; it reduces overall stress on the machine and takes 3 times less amount of time to juice your favorite recipes.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Do your prep work. You do have to chop your veggies and fruit into smaller chunks. You can't toss in a whole apple like you can in a centrifugal juicer. If you take the time to chop things up it works like a charm.
2. Follow drier items with wetter ones. After every batch of spinach, I throw in a piece of Apple. I do the same with carrot then apple. Let the juicer items help keep the auger lubricated and moving.
3. Clean the machine immediately. I always clean my machine as soon as I'm done and it's a breeze. Warm water works great with the little brush that is included. Fresh pulp is way easier to remove than dried sticky pulp.
4. Use the brush to scrub, scrub, and scrub the metal filter. That makes it sound harder than it is, it actually takes little time but I would imagine not properly cleaning this filter would cause the juicer to malfunction. Take a few minutes to ensure its properly cleaned.
I LOVE this juicer and highly recommend it. I am juicing daily since diagnosed with cancer. I truly believe this machine is a fundamental piece in my return to health and wellness.
My wife and I watched and read many reviews for many different slow, single auger juicers. This one was the one that fits all of our needs.
The box that the product came in had a picture of the older model, without a juice cap and the yellow wiping blades. So I was already getting disappointed. But upon closers inspection of what came in the box, I was able to smile and the frustration level went down. The juicer is the newest model with the juice cap, the upgraded red rubber seal, and the new red wiping blades.
Some reviews had said that they really rceived used products from this seller claiming that they ordered new products, others said that the juicer leaked all over their counter, others said that the juicer backed up on them when juicing carrots, other said that the juicer would make weird noises and would not function properly... etc. If I went with those reviews, I would not have purchased this juicer and much less from this seller.
I'm here to tell you that the seller did as promised. The juicer is new and it is the upgraded Model.
The juicer functions flawlessly. I was able to juice carrots and celery without difficulty, of course I cut the celery down to about 1" pieces.
As long as you make sure that the bottom stopper for the pulp is inserted into its place and sealed.. A and the other parts are aligned with the dots and in place, I have not had any problems with leaking or backing up or jamming.
This juicer is very quiet. I can juice and talk to my wife at the same time without having to raise my voice too much.
The pulp shoot ejects fairly dry pulp. The juice extraction is very good.
Many reviews have complained of pulp in the juice.. all vertical, single auger juicers make some pulp. To me it does not make any difference if the juice has pulp or not. But at first, from reviews and what people described the pulp, I thought I was going to be able to taste the chunks of fruit pulp in the juice like you can taste and sometimes chew the pulp of a store bought orange juice with pulp. Instead, the pulp only makes the juice slightly thicker and cream my depending on what you juice. But far from smoothy consistency as some have described.
I personally loved it. You cannot taste the pulp at all. Like I said, it only make the juice a tiny little bit thicker. Kind of like comparing consistency of water with whole milk.
Other complaints have been that the juicer is hard to clean. Tribest includes a strainer, and a cleaning brush that makes life 100%easier. The brush has bristles that are specially designed to clean any nooks and crevices that the machine has. Especially the little gear at the bottom of the juicing attachment. The end of the brush is especially designed to clean inside the ports and the pulp exit port to take all of the pulp from inside there. Very very nice.
The juicer also comes with a mincing attachment. I have not used it yet, but check out John Koller from discount juice.com on YouTube.. he had many many vids on all kinds of different juicers I including juice offs that compare different juicers side by side.
He has more I found on the mincing attachment.
I love the juicer, it has a 10year warranty on all parts and motor, all the updates to be made to the machine will be supplied to you free of charge from the manufacturer. It works well and will help make your life healthier so that you enjoy it more!!
Top reviews from other countries
I thought I would first buy an inexpensive juicer. After some research I felt that I would be wasting money on produce by not extracting enough juice and having wet pulp or wasting time by juicing the pulp again. I decided on the masticating juicer to reduce oxidation of the produce. After seeing the prices of the "inexpensive" juicers I really felt they are not worth the money.
The juice from this machine is excellent, very dry pulp and very little foam, not much sediment either. You could strain the juice if you want, but I find it just fine how it comes from the machine.
I have juiced a variety of berries, fruits and vegetables, with no problems. I alternate the stringier produce (cut up) with the hard ones and it works just fine.
I read some reviews about difficult cleaning, but I find just the opposite. The metal filter is the most time consuming ( pineapple seems to be the worst) but even then the little brush you get with the machine works great under running water. I fill my sink with warm soapy water before I begin juicing, I compost the bulk of the pulp, rinse the excess stuck in the machine in the garburator and then plop it all in the soapy water and basically swish my cloth on the parts and rinse.
It is a very nice solid machine, beautiful on my counter. I had company yesterday and three people randomly commented on how nice it was.
I have not used the mincer attachment yet.
I juice 4 to 5 times a week. I don't follow any specific recipes, put whatever I like in it and add some new stuff. So far I have not made any thing I didn't like.
I would highly recommend this machine, so far I have no cons.
Wow! I really love this juicer. I am glad I watched a lot of videos on the how to's and do not's with this product and the comparisons with other verticle masticating juicers. From the first use to my tenth I have not had an issue with the pulp, even using the strainer supplied I find the pulp to be minimal compared to other juicers and far less than even my centrifugal juicer, and that one was good. It is so quiet, my hubby doesn't even turn up the television while I am juicing now. Easy to clean too. Our youngest granddaughter (3 years) even helps me juice now instead of plugging her ears.