Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Tribest Sousvant SV-101 Complete Sous Vide Circula..." and save 45% off the $499.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Tribest Sousvant SV-101 Complete Sous Vide Circulator, Silver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BEAUTIFUL, SLEEK, ALL-IN-ONE DESIGN - Easy to clean and does not require additional containers, immersion circulators, unnecessary installation, or DIY jobs
- ALL-DIGITAL DISPLAY AND CONTROLS - User-friendly and fool-proof with precise temperature controls for perfect results every single time
- POWERFUL 1000W BUILT-IN CIRCULATION SYSTEM - Rapidly heats water to desired cooking temperature to 0.1 degree Fahrenheit without the need to worry about minimum/maximum fill levels
- TRANSPARENT, REMOVEABLE CARAFE - Monitor the cooking progress without opening the unit and allows for easy filling/disposal of water
- QUIET AND ENERGY EFFICIENT OPERATION - Allows you to slow-cook for as long as you need for tender, juice results
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The greatest chefs in the world train for years to bring out the natural succulence and tantalizing flavors locked away in the food we eat. Who has time for that? With the Tribest Sousvant, you get high-end restaurant results in an easy to use package made in the comfort of your own home. It's sous vide made simple. No experience necessary!
The Tribest Sousvant is the easiest way to bring the hottest new restaurant technique into the comfort of your own kitchen! Experience the intense flavor and luscious textures that sous vide bring to even the simplest of recipes, like snappy marinated vegetables and rich-flavored soups.
The Tribest Sousvant
The Simple Way to Sous Vide at Home
Combines the precision temperature control of immersion circulators with the ease of use of all-in-one water ovens!
- Beautiful, sleek, all-in-one design
- All-digital display is user-friendly and foolproof with precise temperature control for perfect results every single time
- Built-in safety indicator warns user if power has been interrupted and food may be unsafe for consumption
- Sleek, all-in-one design does not require additional containers, immersion circulators, unnecessary installation, or DIY jobs
- Quiet and energy-efficient operation
- Easy clean-up - No messy pots and pans. Just empty and wipe down the carafe with a soft cloth
- Saves money - Tenderizes inexpensive cuts
- Insulated housing is much safer than using immersion circulators
- More nutritional value - added nutrients and juices are preserved in the vacuum seal bag
- 2 year warranty
No set-up required with additional containers, like immersion circulators.
Easy to Use
Removable carafe makes it easy to fill and remove water.
Monitor your Food
Transparent carafe lets you monitor cooking progress without opening the unit.
Cook More and Save Space
Compact design allows for extra-large 3 gallon capacity without taking up all the kitchen space.
Get Precise Temperatures
Removable lid prevents evaporation and helps regulate precise temperatures.
Powerful Circulation System
1000W built-in circulation system rapidly heats water to desired cooking temperature.
The Tribest Sousvant is the easiest way to bring gourmet restaurant results into the comfort of your own kitchen. The Sousvant's innovative all-in-one design, removable carafe, and powerful 1000W circulator will have you cooking like a pro in no time. Experience the intense flavor and luscious textures that sous vide brings to even the simplest of recipes. Vegetables stay snappy and rich in flavor. Ribs and roasts turn out perfectly moist with that fall-off-the-bone tenderness. Never overcook a steak again. The Sousvant is the easy way to get high-end restaurant results in an easy to use package. It's sous vide made simple. No experience necessary.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Chicken breast: I am not a fan of chicken breast, as most people/restaurants tend to overcook them, making them dry and rubbery. But with the sousvant, its been a game changer. I never realized how moist and soft chicken breast can be! It MELTS in our mouth. For those who are curious: sousvide the chicken breast with a little bit of olive oil at 145 degrees for about 1-1.5 hours. Finish off with pepper and salt seasoning, and sear it 1 minute on each side on a hot cast iron skillet. You will never be able to eat chicken any other way again!
2) Carrots: Again, not a fan of cooked carrots, they tend to always be undercook with very little flavor profile or overcooked with mushy texture. But with the sousvant, I was able to cook carrots just the way I like them, with a good mouth feel and bursting with flavor!
3) Steak: My wife and I are pretty picky about our steaks and have been cooking our steak in our cast iron skillet for a while now and we’ve gotten pretty good at it too. So we had to attempt making a perfectly medium rare sous vide rib eye steak. It surpassed our expectations. Especially with steak cuts that are thick, it was able to cook through the steak in perfect medium rare fashion without overcooking the outside. It definitely takes the guess work out of cooking steak.
4) Pork Belly: This saves me a lot in the amount of marinade I need versus the typical method of braising pork belly. I believe this would translate well with any marinated meats (short ribs). So far I’m still figuring out the timing but the past few attempts have been over 12 hours. Its come out delicious every time!
Now, why the Sousvant compared to any other sous vide machine?
- Easy to clean; just dump the water out!
- The see-through, removable carafe allows you to see your food cooking (for those who are impatient and are curious) and it also allows you to fill up the water right from the sink and mount it on the circulator.
- The top is handy for using it as a clip if you don’t have a vacuum sealer and are using a Ziploc bag.
- It heats up a lot quicker than wand-type sous vide devices
- Water bath is fully sealed and does not lose volume to evaporation
- I have to admit that I am a huge fan of Tribest! Their customer service is always excellent and I knew that if I were going to run into problems with the machine, they would take care of it.
Things that I think they can improve on:
- I wish there was an alarm for when the water is at the right temperature. I’m usually doing something else while the water is heating up it’d be nice to know when it was ready.
- Bluetooth or wi-fi connectivity in conjunction with a timer function.
- A better repository of recipes; I had to figure out by looking up other recommendations and finding the right temperature/time by trial and error.
Overall I am very happy with the Sousvant and would recommend it to any friend who wants a legitimate sous vide machine!
The Tribest Souvant is one the best and most important cooking equipment you will need or want if you like to cook meats. It is easy to use with simple instructions to set up and cook your meats perfectly. Since getting the Souvant, I have cook pork loin, lamb chops, ribeyes, and rack of lamb. I am not much of a cook except for the occasional use of the grill, but the Souvant will make you look like a real expert. Again, I do not cook and I have gotten compliments on the meat dishes that I cooked using the Souvant everytime. The large water chamber allows you to cook large portions of meat at once, which is great for larger parties. For parties, I place the protein in the Souvant and set the temperature. It does not require any other supervision, which allows you to focus on other things. Just finish it off on the grills or stove at the time of the party and it’ll be moist, tender, and cooked to your desired wellness. This beats grilling everything at the time of the party which prevents you from entertaining your guests. The smart design allows for easy cleaning and compact storage.
and a thermometer. I next bought a self contained water oven(Casco SV 1000) that had a built in vacuum pump.Convenient but it lasted less than a year and it stopped working - very bad customer service.
I Sent them emails, with no response.
I have had the Sousvant about 60 days, i use it 3-5 time per week. it holds the temperature very accurately,
and is an attractive piece of functional kitchen art.
I have also tried cooking vegetables with this machine, a venture I would never dare attempt on my own with just a pot. I was surprised at how they turned out so soft and delicious! I’ve never enjoyed to eat broccoli and carrots raw, but like this, I wouldn’t mind having a few cooked veggies as a side dish. The possibilities are endless with this machine. I’m ready to tackle the many recipes with confidence. I recommend this machine to all those who cannot cook, as it helped me in preparing a dinner in a timely fashion. I have no time to worry over my lack of cooking skills, with this machine, I’m able to make anything I want!
My only complaint is the lid. I wish they would add a lip around the edge preventing the lid from sliding into the water container.
Upon first use, the noise was immediately a significant annoyance.
Although the cook process was on a par with the Anova, I did not like the fact that the water carafe wobbled slightly when placed on the base,
For the price, the fit should have been more precise.
I returned the Sousvant and remain quite pleased with the Anova.