- File Size: 317 KB
- Print Length: 140 pages
- Publication Date: October 9, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009O5BLOQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,240,314 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #5413 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- #5438 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- #10085 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
Trick Yourself Skinny: Eat Less, Feel Fuller Faster, and Have Greater Willpower Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This, first of all, is not a diet book. Rather it tells you ways to satiate your appetite, physically, mentally and emotionally so that you eat less.
There are tricks with water, tricks eating with the lights out, smaller plates/smaller forks, reprogramming your "good boy/good girl clean plate" mental tapes along with the "waste not, want not" eat up the last bit mind set...food rewards and a slew of other bits of very valuable information.
This is a book I'll be reading several times to really soak up the concepts, like why you shouldn't drink water 5 minutes before a meal, but rather 15. How to literally freeze your fat off..
Excellent, well researched, well formatted. If you want to lose weight without going on a diet, give this an honest try. I am.
-they're/their confusion (quite a few of these)
-The author seems to think that commas are perfectly acceptable replacements for periods, semi-colons, and colons.
Here are some (verbatim) quotes:
"The ectomorph is the person who doctors place on a diet for them to gain weight, they're scrawny, they have little muscle, they're underweight, and compulsively thin. Overeating doesn't affect their weight, even eating several thousand calories more a week won't adjust their weight much at the beginning, and, they will feel overstuffed, nauseous, and uncomfortable. Their bodies rebelling against them to try and stop them from overeating."
"I want no delusions here, this program you're about to read is not a diet, it's a way of making dieting easier, or, to simply allow you to naturally eat less and feel fuller faster."
"At the same point, maybe your problem isn't that you eat unhealthy, that wasn't my problem, it was that I ate too much, and if that's the case, this book will give you all you need, and more, to change those habits permanently, and give you the body you deserve."
You get the idea...If you read those sentences and didn't see a problem with them, go ahead and buy this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Other Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance