- Series: American Indian Literature and Critical Studies Series (Book 50)
- Paperback: 188 pages
- Publisher: University of Oklahoma Press (February 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0806136774
- ISBN-13: 978-0806136776
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,142,068 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Trickster of Liberty: Native Heirs to a Wild Baronage
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Gerald Vizenor is Professor of American Studies and Native American Literature at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the author of more than twenty books, including Griever: An American Monkey King in China (winner of the American Book Award); Dead Voices: Natural Agonies in the New World; and Chancers: A Novel. He resides in Santa Fe, New Mexico.