|Item Weight||14.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||PL245|
|Power Source||Solar Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||6|
|Type of Bulb||LED Lights|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tricod PL245 Plastic White Square Post Fence Mount, 6-Pack
|Price:||$42.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Solar powered
- The dimensions of the bottom of the item is 5" x 5". Hence this item will fit on a post that is 5" x 5"
- Fast and easy to install(No wiring required)
- Energy saving
- Recharged by solar panels under sunlight
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Tricod PL245 Plastic White Square Post Fence Mount, 6-Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Reusable Revolution LLC||Home Clever||Reusable Revolution LLC|
|Item Package Weight||6.55 pounds||4.45 pounds||12 pounds||12.05 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE 08/11/2012 I still am pleased with the night time light with this product, all 6 still work but as for the daytime, you can look at the images I added to the product images that they have turned yellow, I dont know how to prevent that as they are supposed to be made for the outdoors. I also added one to show the ones I got were much bigger than the 4x4 post with a vinyl sleeve that I put mine on.I have downgraded to 3 stars due to the color change, not that big a deal to me but to some it may result in a 1 or 2 star rating
1) these are good looking units, but much lighter weight plastic - appears to be polystyrene (think plastic models you used to build) versus PVC (vinyl). Original units from Lowes discolored badly in sunlight, turned yellow - more recent Lowes purchase of same unit shows a reformulation, not yellowing now.
2) The "windows" on these units are also plastic - Lowes units are glass, plastic will scratch easier.
3) White LED lighting from Lowes units are of the "bluer" tint. These have a red-orange tint, - just like difference betwen older flourescent bulbs and incandescent bulbs.
4) Writeup on Amazon shows (2) LED's in each - the ones I purchased only have one (1) LED in each fixture, but light output is more than satisfactory. Each unit uses (1) AA sized Ni-Cad rechargable battery; 4 small screws on underside to get to battery compartment.
5) 33% mortality rate out of the box. The two fixtures that did not work were due to the battery contact falling out of place - easily remedied, glad I checked before I installed. All 6 lights working fine after a couple weeks of use.
6) These are designed to fit a post with outside measurements of 5"x5", you will need to shim out posts smaller than that. My deck posts are 4"x4" so I glued some plastic strips to bring the opening in the bottom of the lights to 4"x4". No big deal for some people, but measure your posts. If you can modify the lights or be happy with a "wobbly" installation than this item is not a big deal.
So we will see how these hold-up to a couple seasons of sun and snow. Didn't pay a whole lot, so if I can get 3-4 years out of them I'll be happy. The Lowes units only made it 3 years - they died, new batteries did not help.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These THings are terrible! Not made fot the outdoors. Most on them only lasted a month. I will never purchase these things again!!Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Installed 4 of these 2 months ago and are still working great so far. They come on at dusk and go off at dawn.Published 9 months ago by Rick Klein
Looks great but, one of the lights never comes on when night falls. The lights are out within hours of coming on, and that one light that never comes will be the only one on. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jenny
Great value. The color tone is not perfect match but I'm not picky.
Also, don't expect any rechargeable solar products to work through cold winter months. Read more
I wanted these to be worth the purchase, they developed condensation within the light in a very short time. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Nick
I love these and they look good at night.. they are just what I wantee..Published 13 months ago by Jerlene
These have been on our fence for about 1 year now. The lights don't stay on long but I am willing to attribute this to waiting a couple of years after purchasing to install them. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Cheryl