- Size (LWH): 8 inches, 5 inches, 1 inches
- Weight: 3.52 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Trident Aegis Case with Screen Protector for Samsung SPH-D710 - Retail Packaging - Pink
|Price:||$5.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Blend of sleekness and durability
- Provides maximum level of protection
- Access to all ports
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I went with this, because the designed appeared to put more emphasis on blending functional protection, style and ease of use/carry. The otterbox is just too big.
-All ports covered
-All buttons easily accessible
All in all...worth EVERY penny!
Compared against Ballistic, Casemate Tough, Seidio Active and Seidio Convert.
- Good compromise. Anything larger would add a marginal improvement in protection imo. Not bad for daily use - fits in my fitted jean front pocket. Don't have to dance to get the phone out.
- Most silicone to absorb shock where it's most important - the corners. Most phone screen breaks occur when dropped on the corner (all that weight concentrated over a small area). Plastic on the corners without a frame to keep it rigid and distribute the shock is useless. Ballistic got it right in the area, but was a little too big to be used as a daily.
- Protected ports. I snowboard so any additional protection from the elements is a plus. Unless you go Seidio Convert, which is significantly larger, you won't find this feature in any other case.
- Buttons actually feel better with case on.
- This is subjective, but it's a beautiful case. Many nice small details - port covers, trident logo on silicon and shell, dust covers for speakers and mic on shell
- Will take practice to put case on. May become a chore if you frequently swap batteries. I put the case on the phone with the case already "assembled". Found it to be much easier than silicone first, then shell.
- Will slide around when on its back. Sits on plastic when on its back.
Looks good, all buttons work well.... covers for headphone and USB jacks are a nice touch. Thumbs up.
I had already applied another screen protector.... this includes one, but it seems like any other screen protector.
This case will almost double the thickness of the phone, and it increases the outside dimensions a little bit. It also adds a certain amount of weight and heft to the phone. It actually makes the phone feel more solid. I really like the way it feels in my hands.
The case covers the power switch and the volume rocker switch. But it does so in a way where it actually improves the feel and action of these buttons. I think it feels weird when I use the power button WITHOUT the case now, as I like the way this case feels so much.There are also "plugs" for the earbud jack and mini usb/charger jack. These are part of the black silicone inner case, they fold down and are attached to the silicone so you can't lose them. Even the small openings for the speakers and mic are covered with a fine black mesh. This is truly a protective case. I work in a dusty, dirty environment and this case really does protect my phone.
I can still put the phone in the front pocket of my jeans, but it does take a little effort to get it back out again.
This case comes with a screen protector, too. But I can't say anything about it because I did not use it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My grandson and I were very happy with our new phone cases.thank you.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This was the best case I've ever owned. I don't use a galaxy s4 anymore. But wow, the otterbox I just bought for my galaxy s4 is pretty bad... Read morePublished 5 months ago by garrett luna
Not terrible, but I didn't have it very long because it honestly did not help my phone that much.Published 5 months ago by 3DCitizen
This is the second case we have ordered. My husband lost the fitst one. It fits perfect and the flap that protects the charging port is a feature thay most casrs don't have.Published 5 months ago by Beth Baker
The very best case there is for the Galaxy S2 -- only fits that model, however. Has nice rubber corners. Still able to use camera, and to charge it without removing the case. Read morePublished 6 months ago by David L Miller