Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 19, 2014
This is perfect for me. Good looking, try-fold with separators which is my preferred style, and manufactured by a great company (I own many Swiss Gear products and they're always SUPERB quality). This wallet's no different.

My ONLY complaint and the reason I'm giving it 4 stars not 5, is that mine has a minor cosmetic flaw: on the very front there seems to be something round and hard within the "padding" (under the leather), and I didn't notice it till I ised it for a day or two and it began to show, creating an imprint on the leather that's visible. It's small, smaller than the small red Swiss logo, but still noticeable. Had it not been there this wallet would be absolutely perfect. I'll try to take a picture to show you below. You'll notice the round mark on the top or right side of the wallet.

Highly recommended otherwise, best looking/best quality tri-fold I've ever owned.
review image
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 19, 2017
Great quality. I bought the trifold version in the brown color for $15. It feels like a very high quality product, not cheap at all. It is pretty thick, even before putting cash and multiple cards inside so you have been warned. I was not under the impression that it was a thin wallet so I will not take any stars off. It has more than enough card slots including two for ID. There is only one large space for bills, no thin divider to separate large and small bills but that's not an issue. The space for bills is so large that I can fit a full size paycheck inside without folding it up which is amazing. The red and silver cross on the front of the wallet is securely fixed and looks very nice, don't think about taking it off after buying, that can't be done without causing major damage to the wallet itself. For $15 I think I made an excellent choice.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on January 30, 2017
I needed a wallet with large capacity . This trifold provides that. As a trifold, though, it is lumpy when filled to capacity. This could have been remedied by a trifold with larger exterior dimensions, but I will hold on to this one until it wears out. It has been pretty stiff and inserting or removing cards has been difficult. This is starting to work out as it gets a little stretched from use. The finish is a smooth tan which looks good, but makes it difficult to grasp out of my rear pocked where I keep it, especially with its lumpiness. So, for my purposes, it was not perfect, but I am making it work for me...
on March 2, 2017
Not to my liking...... It was just as described and arrived quickly and packaged well, however once every thing was in it, it was almost twice the original size and hard as a rock.

I have to admit though that I am very picky about my wallets and like a certain, style, design, and fit. When it was time for a new wallet I actually ordered several at one time. tried each for a few days and then returned all but the one I liked the best. I am still deciding whether I will keep that one or order more. This is one I returned.....
on February 11, 2018
My wallet was on its last leg, and I saw this little guy, and decided to give it a spin. So glad I did!

Pros:
There's room for a lot in here: there are nine traditional credit card-sized slots, with two open "clear" slots for things, such as your ID, and the center section has a space for more (for example, I keep my insurance cards in there). The ID slots can easily fit two IDs each, too. Of course, you can put whatever you want in there. The money opening is deep, too. If you center a dollar bill in it, you'd have about one inch on both ends and about one inch to the top of the opening. So, if you're concerned about someone seeing what you have, don't be. It measures about 9.5" length x 4.25" height, when opened up (about 3-1/4" length x 3/4" height, when filled and folded).
Cons:
Haven't found one yet.

Overall, this is a great wallet. It's held up, just fine, with no sign of breaking apart. I'd highly recommend this as a gift--or, if you need one, for yourself!
on November 27, 2016
I wanted to like this wallet. appearance and construction are good, soft leather. I don't usually use a trifold but wanted to try this. I should have realized this, but the bills are always "trifolded" and inconvenient to handle when removed from the wallet. But the biggest issue for me is the card slot sizes. Much too tight, if a credit or business card is even a hair larger than what is considered normal, they won't fit. In my case I do have some arthritis in my wrists and thumbs and it is nearly impossible for me to remove the credit cards with out a struggle. I know the arthritis is my problem, and you don't want loose cards, they are still much too tight. That seems to be the consensus of many other reviews as well. If they could expand the slots by a hair. In trifold and bifold, this would be a great wallet overall.
on December 8, 2017
great little wallet...Untill..you put stuff in it.
then its too big and bulky. like a George castanza wallet.

I thought the 3rd flap was a good idea but makes it too bulky when filled.
on February 21, 2018
Husband has been using this since December. He says it’s still “stiff” and hasn’t broken in yet. He also had to trim down pics of our sons to fit (yes, paper prints). Based on description, I was under the impression that the ID slot part came out, separate from the wallet (almost like a business card holder). It does not. That would’ve been better for my hubby who has to show his ID often. He has it in brown leather and it shows every scratch and scuff.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 8, 2018
I have been holding off buying a new wallet as I needed one to hold lost of cards.
This is perfect, much better than I expected for price paid. FIVE STARS!!!
I would buy again, or give as a nice gift.
The boxing, packaging looks VERY NICE and looks to be expensive ( its not) so will impress as a gift!
on January 5, 2015
This is a very good wallet. It looks very nice and has more slots to hold cards than my old wallet. I also like the two "window" card holders for the most commonly used cards. I put my driver's license in one and the health club card in the other one. The window compartments are easier to get cards out of than the one in my old wallet. That being said, it could have been made a little easier. Each window compartment has a cut-out in the clear plastic "window" which is obviously intended to allow you to remove the card by pushing with your thumb. I find that the cards fit too snugly for me to be able to do this, so I have to reach in and pull them out. I find that most people who want my drivers license want me to remove the license so they can scan or copy it. Still, with the window compartment, at least there's no feverish searching for it among all the other cards. Maybe with time this minor little problem will correct itself as the leather stretches. The little Swiss flag ornament on the outside is nice. I hope it is well attached and stays on for the life of the wallet.