Trigger Bell - Unique Safer Bike Bell - Ding while braking, turning and changing gear while in full control and on all bikes
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5* RATED: Highest rated bike bell on Amazon.co.uk
- SAFER: Quickly ping Trigger Bell while braking, turning and changing gear unlike a traditional bike bell
- FITS ALL BIKES: Safer pinging for ALL bikes from racers to Bromptons and fixies to mountain bikes
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you're not completely delighted with your Trigger Bell we will provide a no quibble refund
- UNIQUE: Patented and design registered so you won't find this better and safer design anywhere else
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Trigger Bell: A Safer Bicycle Bell For All Bikes
- Safer: Trigger Bell is a safer bicycle bell. Unlike a traditional bike bell, you can ping while braking, turning and changing gear
- Universal: Safer pinging for ALL bikes from racing bikes to Bromptons and fixies to mountain bikes.
- Trusted: The patent pending, under handlebar position, means over 8 out of every 10 cyclists say Trigger Bell is safer to use than a traditional bell.
- Adjustable: Adjustable strap fits handlebars from 22mm to 45mm in diameter.
- Concealed: Big sound from a small and discrete design to keep your handlebars clear of clutter.
- Trust Trigger Bell to help make you and other road users safer
"See the road ahead and pedestrians in front of you, flick the trigger with your thumb as you stay in full control and ready to brake, hear the rich "ping" from the brass bell, and watch the path clear as you cycle safely by."
Why Choose Trigger Bell?
- Brake, ping and control: Ping Trigger Bell without compromising your own safety as there is no need to loosen your grip or to choose between braking and pinging.
- Always within easy reach: Trigger is always within easy reach of your thumb making it very quick to ping. For a cyclist travelling at just 10mph, you can ping between 8 and 20 feet sooner than a traditional bell, keeping you safer.
- London Evening Standard, GQ, Glamour, Gizmag, BikeBiz, The Daily Mail and Singletrack.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionWe really want you to be delighted with your Trigger Bell. If for any reason you are not, we can provide a full refund or a replacement bell. Please do email us through Amazon or through the Trigger Bell website and we will do everything we can to help as quickly as possible.
Top customer reviews
Well worth the modest price.
Most recent customer reviews
See photo on the right showing a bent spring and a non-bent spring on the left.