Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 211-220 of 2,949 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,081 reviews
on December 4, 2014
I like the concept of this tool. You basically use your own weight to do different exercises and feel good on you muscles when you roll on it.
That said, I would not recommend it to people who are just starting doing some exercise or people overweight: you will get frustrated with the way you have to work with it. It will straightened your core muscles, but you need to be already active in order to enjoy this tool.
on June 27, 2017
I have lower back issues & my trainer suggest I get one of these. Boy is it painful, but you can tell it's working. It's great to help loosen up your muscles.
review image
on August 17, 2017
I'd never used a foam roller before and heard rave reviews from friends. This is AWESOME. I don't struggle with tight muscles the way I used to when I exercise and it's the perfect substitute for a back massage that I don't have to pay for. ONE OF THE BEST THINGS INVENTED.
on September 27, 2015
My back is sooooo happy with this purchase. Just remember not to roll below your thoracic spine as you could do damage to your lumbar spine since it's not meant to support that kind of weight. Also light, so I threw it in my suitcase and filled it with socks and shorts for a long trip. I would buy again, but it's pretty durable, so may not have to.
on December 18, 2014
Great product! Have been rolling out my back and legs and i have never felt as limber and relaxed. Holds up really well, i am 200 pounds and the foam has kept its shape and no wear so far and im a year in with the same roller! I highly recommend it to the seasoned fitness enthusiast and the novices dealing with aches and pains of starting a fitness regiment. I have been using the 13" original and its big enough to roll out my whole back with ease
on December 3, 2014
I have been suffering from assorted debilitating running related injuries- piriformis, psoas, IT band. The combination of the TriggerPoint STK stick roller and theTriggerPoint grid roller has been a game-changing addition to my rehab. i am beginning to see the light at the end of a long frustrating injury "tunnel". i bought a second one of these to have in my office, so that i can use it during the day. This is just the right size and provides amazing pressure. I find it so much better than the solid softer foam roller that i previously tried.
on September 8, 2013
I personally don't believe (or feel for that matter) their "trigger point" pattern on the roller does anything special however the roller itself is great. Why I prefer this roller over the others is simply because of the longevity of it due to the plastic core. While other pure foam rollers begin to compress over time and fairly soon too if you use it often the Grid roller does not. Foam rolling is great for stretching out sore muscles and I highly recommend this product!
on January 31, 2016
This is a wonderful tool for massaging not only sore muscles but also tight hips after a long day of sitting too long in an office. The raised pattern elevates it head and shoulders above my old smoother foam roller. In fact, it works so well that I plan to get another to keep in my office.
on December 1, 2015
I absolutely love this foam roller! I've never felt so good in a long time! It was able to get all my knots out! I love the trigger point edges massaging on my tight muscles! Really does the tricks.
review image
on December 13, 2016
This is a first class product. I've had it for years now. It travels well, fits in suit cases, is super strong, and soft on my body at the same time. It's the best foam roller on the market.