Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Trigger Point Performance Smart-Core Level 2-70 Minute Instructional Workout DVD
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on November 26, 2013
The exercises are ok but You don't need to buy all 3 DVDs. They are all the same, very small differences from them
on April 22, 2014
It does give you a bit of a core workout, and a bit of a foam roller workout...but putting the two together seems a bit too much. Sometimes multi-tasking is not a good things. I had bruises all over from some of these, and it did not feel like enough time was every spent on trigger points.
on December 17, 2012
I can't even begin to say how happy I am with the Smart Core Level 1 & 2 DVD's I have purchased. I have been looking for methods to strengthen my core while also maintaining flexibility and these DVD's and the Smart Core roller have satisfied my need.
on March 22, 2013
I originally purchased the Grid system to help with stiffness as my running mileage increased.
However, the core work on these videos is fantastic and makes a noticable difference in my running
and swimming.
on August 9, 2013
Technically, you don't actually need their roller to do the exercises. I've substituted other rollers of similar diameter before and I really couldn't tell the difference. In fact, it's actually easier with a longer roller because the thing doesn't wander askew as much. The exercises are challenging and will definitely give you a core workout. The five and fifteen second rest periods are much shorter than five and fifteen seconds however..so prepare yourself.

The narration is good, demonstration is fine, music could be better but overall good.

3 types of workouts..quick 6 min 'blast' workout A and a workout B (both 16 min)
on December 3, 2015