- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 11.8 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B008PQS95Y
- Item model number: TPT-CRR
- Average Customer Review: 32 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#370,850 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #263 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Accessories > Sports Medicine > Hot & Cold Therapy
- #552 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Balance Trainers > Foam Rollers
- #689 in Health & Household > Wellness & Relaxation > Massage Tools & Equipment > Massage Tools > Back Massagers
TriggerPoint Cold Roller: Foam Roller Alternative for Myofascial Release and Cold Compression Recovery
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reusable, patented Gel Core remains cold for up to 3 hours
- Compact, travel friendly; measures 11-inches by 4-inches
- Easy-rolling polyurethane wheels won’t scratch surfaces
- Durable Stainless Steel body
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Trigger Point Performance Cold Roller is the most advanced and effective workout recovery product available. The unique Stainless Steel design of the Cold Roller features a Gel Core that delivers cold compression directly to your muscles simultaneously as you experience the myofascial release of rolling. The Cold Roller mirrors the positive effects of an ice bath while adding the rejuvenation and recovery benefits of myofascial release. Unlike an uncomfortable ice bath, the Cold Roller allows you to target specific muscles and avoid freezing up joints or other areas unprotected by a lot of body mass. The results are astonishing, yielding a faster recovery and maximizing performance. The Cold Roller helps speed up recovery by constricting blood vessels and flushing waste products like lactic acid out of the affected tissues. In addition, cold rolling decreases metabolic activity and slows down physiological processes, while reducing swelling and tissue breakdown. To use the Trigger Point Cold Roller, simply place the compact roller in your freezer for 2 hours or more to allow the Gel Core to freeze. Wipe down the Stainless Steel body with a warm washcloth to remove the frost, and begin gently rolling your muscles.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
*Cold roller is colder initially than a frozen water bottle or ice pack and stays cold a lot longer. No ice pack or water bottle I've tried has come close to staying cold as long.
*Cold roller has a better shape than a water bottle. It's curve makes it easy to get contact on the entire arch. It's length allows me to do both feet at once. It is firm, unlike an ice pack. Cold roller is superior for getting both cold and compression. Like getting the benefits of cold and a massage at the same time.
*It's a lot less messy, and easier to tolerate than sticking your foot into a tub of ice water. Unlike the water bottle, it does not sweat.
*It works great when husband and I are out doing errands in the car. As the passenger, I place my foot on the roller to sooth the ache. I've taken water bottles and ice packs with me, but they don't stay cold long enough. The roller does.
*So far, about 4 months in, looks new. No leakage. Unlike a few ice packs I've owned, no absorption of odors from the freezer.
* It is not cheap. You will probably only own one, and need to remember to put it back in the freezer.
* Its size, while perfect for my purposes, is larger than a water bottle or ice pack. How full is your freezer?
* It works great for a day trip in the car. But mostly this works well at home. I would hesitate to take it on longer trips because of it's size. Will it fit in the freezer where you are going?
* It is hard, making it great for cold compression of the arches and calves, something an ice pack cannot do. Worked well with feet, and calves. Other areas.....the roller may not be wide enough. If you want passive icing to a larger surface area, an ice pack would mold more easily to necks, shoulders etc.
* When you first take the roller out of the freezer, skin does not move easily over it because instead of condensation, there is a then layer of frost. Not a big deal really unless you are in a really big hurry.
It stays cold for hours and I'm able to roll my feet and calves. It allows for a deeper massage than a water bottle. I have noticed marked improvement in my foot pain after rolling with this product.
I am a big fan of all Trigger Point products. Highly recommend.