TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller with SMRT-CORE Level 1 DVD
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique Distrodensity Zone design allows for targeted massage
- Designed to withstand constant, heavy, and repeated use without breaking down
- Step-by-step SMRT-CORE Level 1 instructional DVD to engage your core and create a starting point for increasing strength and stability
- 1 year warranty
- Only 13" long by 5" in diameter - makes it an excellent travel companion
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Grid, by Trigger Point Performance, is the most versatile and comprehensive foam roller and workout tool available. This revolutionary tool features Distrodensity Zones, a unique matrix of varying widths and densities that allows for a precision massage based on unique and individual needs. Just as a massage therapist uses different parts of the hand and arm to manipulate different muscle groups, The Grid's Distrodensity Foam Zones enable you to apply varying amounts of pressure to help massage and release tight muscles. The Grid provides the perfect blend of portability and size but can support more than 500 lbs of weight. The Grid is also backed by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects - we're confident it won't break down or fail under normal use. Bonus SMRT-CORE Level 1 instructional DVD included.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Even without the DVD, the foam roller itself is quality, with a hard,hollow plastic tube, surrounded by a foam grid of differing densities. I was using the thera-cane for trigger points on my legs and back, but to explore and relieve a wider region, this foam roller is great.
The DVD leaves much to be desired. The instructor is very enthusiastic, which is great. However the cuing, titles, and modifications are inconsistent and distracting. I was very disappointed in the video. In fact, I watched it once to familiarize myself with the exercises and never viewed it again. Perhaps an athlete without any chronic injuries might find the video useful. I appreciated the instructor's enthusiasm, but could only imagine causing more damage following his video.
It arrived as promised and works great! The video could use more details using it on different body parts so I watched a youtube video to learn how to use it on my areas of pain. It's very painful at first and I'm not putting all my weight on it yet but it's getting better. Maybe I should have started with a foam roller first then built myself up to the trigger point roller. I would purchase again.
Trigger Point Performance The Grid Revolutionary Foam Roller with SMRT-CORE Level 1 DVD
Trigger Point Performance
Who would buy this:
The Grid Revolutionary Foam Roller can be used by anyone who might want the ability to pop their own back, to those who want to use it for challenging "core" workouts.
* Price on Amazon is excellent * Despite being hollow, it's very sturdy * The grid foam is a little softer than other more traditional foam rollers * Comes with an exercise DVD so you can do more than just use it to crack your back (my primary reason to use one) * Only 13" long by 5" in diameter so you can travel with it (see cons)
* Only 13" long by 5" in diameter. I'm an average build 5'10 guy. Larger foam rollers require less "balancing" of your body to keep it in line with the roller because they have more surface area.
1 Year Warranty
Value for money:
Above average value for the money, particularly if you're looking for a roller you can easily take with you.
Most recent customer reviews
Everyone should own one of these foam rollers.