Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Trigun: The Complete Series Box Set” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 30% off the $49.98 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Trigun: The Complete Series Box Set
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
(1. The $$60,000,000,000 Man, 2. Truth or Mistake, 3. Peacemaker, 4. Love & Peace, 5. Hard Puncher, 6. Lost July, 7. B.D.N., 8. And Between the Wasteland and Sky, 9. Murder Machine, 10. Quick Draw, 11. Escape from Pain, 12. Diablo, 13. Vash the Stampede, 14. Little Arcadia 15. Demon's Eye, 16. Fifth Moon, 17. Rem Saverem, 18. Goodbye for Now, 19. Hang Fire, 20. Flying Ship, 21. Out of Time, 22. Alternative, 23. Paradise, 24. Sin, 25. Live Through, 26. Under the Sky So Blue)
Top Customer Reviews
This is a very entertaining series. The first half is mostly comedic Western style short stories, i.e. Bad guy threatens people and Vash bumbles his way in and saves the day with his amazing gun skills. Vash is one of the best anime characters I've seen and it is lots of fun to watch him save the day. The guy that shares the cover with him is Nicholas Wolfwood, and the two of them are excellent foils to each other. Around episode 15, things start heating up as the story starts focusing more on Vash's mysterious past.
I normally watch anime in Japanese, but when a dub is truly impressive I make an exception. This was one of those dubs. Johnny Yong Bosch does an awesome job as Vash, and all of the rest of the cast does a good job as well.
Trigun is one of my favorite anime series, one I recommend to just about anyone, be they anime fans or not! This release looks good too - with 26 episodes on 4 discs, it doesn't take up too much shelf space. I don't know much about the video and audio quality, but it is easy to say it is better than my imported Hong Kong set!
It has been pointed out that on Amazon's image of this product, it says that it is 24 episodes on 4 DVDs.Read more ›
Its Wild West meets futuristic Sci-Fi in this anime about a man with names like 'The Humanoid Typhoon' and 'The 60 Billion Double Dollar Man'. Beleived to be the cause of mass destruction wherever he goes, Vash is actually a misunderstood, friendly and peace-loving individual...who is armed to the teeth, with superhuman strength and speed, the sharpest eye on the planet, and a 60 Billion Double Dollar bounty on his head that many are just itching to get their hands on. He hates violence and won't bring himself to kill anyone...and he has his reasons.
The overall plot of the show is great, but only loosely follows the Manga, since the anime is very different towards the end. Every episode is a continuation in the overall story. The first few episodes are mostly comical, but as the series progresses, Vash's true enemies reveal themselves and the show begins taking a darker tone. Many revelations about Vash's mysterious origins are revealed, and at about the middle of the show there is an origin episode that explains it a bit moe. That said, this anime is both completely hysterical and filled with great action. Vash's ridiculous behavior, stupid facial expressions and whining and screaming add a whole dimension to the character. Half the time when I watched this show, I was laughing.Read more ›
ALL 26 ORIGINAL EPISODES are included - there is/was a typo regarding this in the product description stating 24 instead of 26 - with both English/Japanese language and English subtitle settings available and the new boxset also includes textless songs as well as additional trailers.
This is a must have for any serious anime lover and I highly recommend that if you're considering investing in a great series that has high re-watch ability this is one to own! Still not sure? Check out 24 of the 26 episodes on hulu and I promise you won't be disappointed.
This popular anime series just got better. In addition to the collector's tin containing the first 14 episodes remastered in Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound, this edition comes with a collectable copper bullet pendant with TRIGUN etched down the length of the shell. The pendant also comes in a small black velvet draw-string pouch.
What's New on the Discs:
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound in English and Japanese. The surround element alone makes this edition worth owning. The re-mastering was done very well. (For kicks, I turned on the Japanese audio with English subtitles. This is my own personal opinion, but I think the voice talent on the English version is one of the main reasons why this series has sold so well in the United States. The voices performed by the English-speaking actors not only seem to match the characters more closely, but the English-speaking actor's overall voice acting talents are demonstrably better.)
- Original Japanese Opening Sequences. For the most part, it is the same as the English version with the exception that the credits are in Japanese. English subtitles are optional. However, starting with the third episode, the opening sequence is changed slightly to show brief clips from the current episode. These usually consist of a shot of Vash followed by a shot of the main adversary for the episode.
- Original Japanese Trigun television spots. These are interesting to watch, however no translation is provided for them.
- Trailers for other anime produced by Geneon.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was one of the first Anime series I ever watched on Adult Swim. I remember it being a solid series back when Adult Swim had a solid line up. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Tim E.
Trigun is a classic anime series that I love to watch over and over. Hilarity always ensues when Vash the Stampede arrives! Read morePublished 22 days ago by UK_Wildcat
It's the only anime show that I actually enjoyed. Thanks, Johnny! You made me laugh bigtime!Published 29 days ago by sylvia santiago
I have the anime already but this was a great collection piece in a beautiful tin case and bonus necklace. If you can find it at a decent price it's worth having!Published 1 month ago by Bradley Helton