Trijicon ACOG Riflescopes:
Trijicon ACOGs are internally-adjustable, compact telescopic sights with tritium illuminated reticle patterns for use in low light or at night. The Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) scopes feature bright daytime reticles that use fiber optics to collect ambient light and automatically adjust the brightness to meet available light conditions. The ACOGs combine traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed. Every feature of each scope's mechanical and optical design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions--without failure-prone batteries. Key features include:
- Totally Battery-Free Trijicon Tritium-Phosphor Lamp: Trijicon ACOG delivers increased hit potential in all lighting conditions--without the use of batteries--thanks to a combination of world class optics and tritium illuminated reticles that glow day and night. The fiber optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the reticle to available light conditions. The tritium-phosphor lamp glows in low-light conditions for quick target acquisition. The lamp is guaranteed to illuminate for 15 years.
- Trijicon Fiber Optics: Automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the Trijicon reticle to available light conditions.
- Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses: Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion.
- BAC--Bindon Aiming Concept: The BAC allows the shooter to track and engage targets faster by utilizing an illuminated aiming point instead of traditional black cross-hairs. When making dynamic movements with both eyes open, vision naturally focuses on the unmagnified view while still perceiving the illuminated aiming point. As soon as the weapon begins to steady in the target area, the brain switches to the magnified view along with the aiming point.
- BDC--Bullet Drop Compensation: BDC is designed to compensate for the effect of gravity on the trajectory of the bullet without requiring mechanical adjustments to the sight (distance depends on model). Trijicon BDC reticles are calibrated for specific bullet rounds. When zeroed properly, the sight is ready for aim at a multitude of distances without further adjustments.
- Large Eye Volume: Allows you to quickly acquire targets, even if you're not positioned perfectly behind the scope.
- Waterproof to 500 feet/150 meters and dry-nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging.
- Military Grade Aluminum Housing: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system.
ACOG riflescopes feature military grade aluminum housing for a nearly indestructible sighting system.
The Chevron Reticle is illuminated with fiber optics and a tritium phosphor lamp for use in any light conditions.
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Size: 32 millimeters
- Bullet Drop Compensator (BDC): Yes
- Length: 5.8 inches
- Weight: 9.9 ounces without mount
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics and Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Chevron
- Day Reticle Color: Red, Green, or Amber (depending on model)
- Night Reticle Color: Red, Green, or Amber (depending on model)
- Calibration: 0.223
- Eye Relief: 1.5
- Exit Pupil: 8
- Field of View: 7 degrees
- Field of View at 100 yards: 36.8 feet
- Adjustment at 100 yards: 2 clicks per inch
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminum
What's in the Box?
TA31F: Trijicon ACOG 4x32 Scope, Flattop TA51 Mount, 4x32 Scopecoat (TA64), Lenspen (TA56), Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15), ACOG BAC Manual, Warranty Card