- Item Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0037VXQ3C
- Item model number: TA31-A
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #226,178 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Trijicon TA31-ECOS ACOG 4x32 Flat Dark Earth Scope, Dual Illumination Crosshair Reticle with 3.25 MOA RMR Sight
|Price:||$1,771.83 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BATTERY-FREE ILLUMINATION: Features a tritium / fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- "RUGGED ALUMINUM-ALLOY HOUSING: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing
- provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system"
- BULLET DROP COMPENSATING & RANGING RETICLE: The ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56(.223 cal) flattop rifles out to 1,000 meters
- BOTH EYES OPEN DESIGN: The ACOG can be used as a CQB sight when shooting both eyes open utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept
- SUPERIOR QUALITY GLASS LENSES: Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Trijicon ACOG ECOS is the ultimate sight for both Close Quarter Battle (CQB) situations and longer distance shooting where accuracy and pinpoint bullet placement are required. This dual-sighting system gives the shooter a distinct tactical advantage with the option of either the Trijicon ACOG or RMR sight. With the quick target acquisition of the RMR Sight or the precise aiming capabilities provided by the magnified 4 power Trijicon ACOG- the shooter has the ability to select the proper aiming solution for the situation at hand-truly the best of both worlds. No tools are needed for windage and elevation adjustments because the ECOS also features external windage and elevation adjusters, making it waterproof up to 11m without caps. The TA31ECOS also includes: 1 3.25 MOA RMR LED Red Dot Sight mounted to ACOG (RM01), 1 Trijicon Quick Release Mount (AC12033), 1 Set of backup Iron Sights, 1 LENSPEN (TA56), 1 Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E), 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15), 1 ACOG Manual and 1 Warranty Card
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, not too much to say in terms of the actual product. If you're buying a Trijicon ACOG, you already know what to expect. What you get is typical Trijicon quality. Everything from the optical surfaces to the ARMS mount are just about perfect. The reticle is a standard 100-1000m cross that can be used on an M4 or M249 SAW. The illuminated center does allow for implementation of BAC shooting with both eyes open. The reticle is also dual illuminated through the use of tritium and/or fiber optic.
In summary, yes this is the TA31-ECOS in FDE and NOT the TA31-A as mentioned in Amazon's product info. It comes with a Pelican case, manual for the ACOG and RMR, a small allen wrench, warranty card, Lens Pen and Trijicon sticker. Purchase with confidence from Amazon if you're looking for the cheapest price on a new TA31-ECOS. By the way, spoke to Trijicon and Amazon is indeed an authorized Trijicon reseller. JN8:12.
zeroed and no huge batteries. This is TOP notch optics. Save up if you have too. Thats what I had 2 do and I am so glad that I did!
I have an M&P15 MOE in flat dark earth and the colors are a nice match, but what I could not justify was the price of this paired with the odd way my eyes work I guess.
It seems that the RMR sight is alittle high to bring up and use a two eyes open, using the right eye as the sighted eye. When you bring it up it seems the rifle is off balance and not tucked in well unless you wrap your head over the buttstock and use your left eye on the RMR. (kind'a defeats the whole two eyes open for that), but when you want to switch over to the magnifier lower tube, I had to switch over to my right eye for that as the left eye was way out of position to shoot comfortable. The iron backup (rain sight as they call it) can be switched over to the right side of the magnifier tube, which would have been my preference the it would have been better as the left eye would have been up on the RMR, and I could have made a very easy transition to the iron sight as it would have been right there in front.
The tritium illumination (on the red) was adequate at night and even in the brightest sun the fiber optic did well, but still bloomed pretty bad when it was high noon and no clouds. A little piece of tape helps significantly with that though.
but I am sorry to say, that these oddities as piddly as they are and probably would have been overcome with practice with it, I felt that for $1700, I would be better served with my eotech HHS 3 (Plus Cabelas did a major screw up in their price in the store and listed the system at $479 instead of $979) I couldn't justify the 3x+ price difference.
Best present she ever got me. I looked at AGOG's for 6 months almost every day before going with this one. The value was excellent compared to the others.
I highly recommend it. I will use this sight on my other AR's too.
Mine did not have the Bible verse. But thank you Trijicon for putting it there and blessing our troops! As a soldier and veteran I thank you.
The ballistic reticle is accurate for me out to 300 yards. The RMR allows two eyes open acquisition and engagement of close targets.
CON: The color is almost a golden tint with a bit of shine. It's not typical FDE.