Trikke Bikee Balance Bike (Pink)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super lightweight - only 7 pounds.
- Durable steel frame with adjustable handlebars and saddle (saddle is 15" high at lowest position).
- Maintenance-free airless, all-terrain tires (10").
- 1 year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Complies with CPSC, CPSIA and CE standards
The Bikee Balance Bike by Trikke provides kids 2 to 5 years of age an easier way to get comfortable and confident on two wheels. Trikke Tech's chief designer learned how great balance bikes were when he got a couple for his own 2 year old twins. The balance bike proved to be a fun way for his kids to get their bike confidence rolling! Later, he decided that Trikke can market a nice version of this effective concept. This version of the balance bike has been marketed in Europe, but is just debuting in the US. This product withstands the rigors of children extremely well. Airless tires make this a great, low maintenence choice for your kid's pre-bike riding days!
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
- I didn't want just another small baby/toddler bike. My son is 2.5 years old and wears 3T pants and 4T shirts. He's out grown the regular 3 wheel push bikes but he's too young for a full on 2 wheel pedal bike. Most other balance bikes were pretty short. I wanted one where he was on the smallest setting for the bike and could grow into it. Bingo. The seat and handle bars are all the way down and it fits him wonderfully. I would say the youngest this bike is for would be an older toddler/preschooler growing into a real bike. If your kid is not tall enough for 3T pants, this bike will be too big for them, even on the lowest seat/handle height. We took the bolt protection guard off the seat to get the seat lower so it would fit him (bolt is now under the seat so it's still safe). Kept the guard on the handles.
- The wheels are solid, no inflating necessary. A must.
- The frame and seat have been really sturdy
- Directions are never perfect but it was super easy to put together. I had a question about one of the pieces (a safety guard for the turning radius) and customer service was awesome. The tech was friendly and walked me through everything and even got the same bike I ordered in front of him so we could make sure we were on the same page in terms of the parts of the bike we were referring to.
Overall, I like the quality and the price. I have had to tighten the steering wheel bolt a couple of times, which is why I give it a 4 instead of 5. Probably someone else could tighten better, but I don't have very many toos - just an adjustable wrench and pair of pliers.
Feb 15 2015:
Update years later, My daughters are 6 and 7 now, both ride bike beatifully. After about a year on the balance bikes they graduated to a regular bike and were riding in about 10 min. So the balance bike was a great idea that really worked for both of my daughter
This is definitely the right stepping stone to a big boy bike. And for half the price of others it's a steal...