Trim Fit Life Ultimate Windproof Neoprene Sports Glove for All Outdoor Activities. Perfect for Both Men and Women. Touch Screen Function.
- ATTENTION! PLEASE USE SIZE CHART IN ONE OF THE IMAGES. All seams perfectly sewn with best nylon thread and REINFORCED STITCHINGS FOR EXTRA LONGEVITY. Awesome finger tip precision with dual scroll technology for all active people browsing and surfing when exercising or out and about. LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND ULTRA COMFORTABLE. SportyGlove is Perfect for the cool (NOT COLD) weather athlete when jogging, walking, hiking, trekking, bicycling, cross country skiing, riding plus most other outside activities and adventures, such as taking a stroll with your dog.
- PROTECTIVE AND EXTREMELY DURABLE. The spandex wind stopper proof 4 way stretch fabric moves with you for a pleasant fit that never loses its shape and enables full control and use of your apps like Nike, Garmin or Strava. IDEAL FOR MULTI SPORTING ALL FOUR SEASONS.
- MOISTURE TRANSPORT SYSTEM. The design wicks sweat away from the hand to optimize hand temperature which allows full concentration on improving individual performance. They also have a snug wrist cut to promote a secure fix and protection. SILICONE PRINT IN PALMS FOR MAXIMUM GRIP.
- VALUE AND CARE. We are a TRUSTED COMPANY making best quality and unique unisex athletics gear for both adults and kids. This is a great GIFT for everyone! VIP CARD included with FOREVER WARRANTY and a second FREE BONUS (SEE HEAD IMAGE). ADD TO CART RIGHT NOW WHILE IN STOCK AT THIS PRICE!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We are proud that this is one of Trim Fit Life’s signature products due to its unique look and high standard. They are manufactured with character and rewarding features for prime use. We also take great pride in being able to make this a stunningly great product and still set the price level suitable for everyone. Read through our bullet points above and you will see why this will be your greatest buy ever. Our promise to you is that this purchase will be to your satisfaction and hold long term with a 5 star experience.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, I went on a 3 mile run with the gloves. They worked fine, or rather, it got pretty warm as the air temperature was in the 50s. Not a great test but my hands did get moist but never wet. I think the moisture transport they advertise really does work.
This past weekend I got a chance to try it out in the wilderness. I went hiking and the air temperature started at 38 and probably stayed in the low 40s. These gloves are not insulated so my fingers were cold at first. But once my body warmed up, so were my hands. It shed the wind and the snow great. Tactile feedback is good. The only minor complaint I had was that I wish the thumb seam was a flat seam.
Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase. And at <$20, these gloves are a steal.
1. The fingers are very long for their width. My fingers are usually roughly at the end of any 'large' glove, but these extend 1/3" or so beyond the tip of my finger on certain fingers, ie, the index fingers (I don't think my hands are abnormally shaped). This wouldn't be an issue since these were bought for winter running and nothing else.
2. The material around the fingers is not highly flexible. I tend to ball my hands up a bit when I run. Whether I do that, even partially, the discomfort becomes quite annoying over time even if not all that notable at once.
I did finally get it on and the material is pretty thick and stiff. Felt more like wearing a work glove but maybe that was an effect of being too tight.
I turned the shower on low and stuck my hand under the spray. At first all the water beaded up and ran off, then after about 5 seconds started to soak through. My hand was still staying warm, but was getting wet. Granted that's probably more water than you'd get in a rain shower, but I bought these specifically for when it's pouring.
The quality of build of this glove is really good. Seems durable. Wish it fit and was more water resistant
The gloves themselves seem very well made, they work wit the touch screen on my phone. Bought them for winter driving and running in. Can't see why they wont work well in both situations.