Trim-Lok X105BT-25 D-Shaped Rubber Seal (Thick Wall) – .437” Height, .375” Width, 25 Length – EPDM Foam Seal with BT (3M) High Strength Bonded Tape System, Door/Window Weather Seal for Cars, Trucks, RVs, Boats, 25 feet
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EPDM FOAM RUBBER SEAL: Trim-Lok D-Shaped Rubber Seal drowns out noise, eliminates vibration, and protects your vehicle, boat, or home from outside elements.
- MANY APPLICATIONS: Durable Trim-Lok Foam Seals can be used for marine, automobile, and home cases – providing hatch, window, and door seals for cars, trucks, RVs, trailers, boats, and more!
- WEATHER-RESIST: These rubber D-seals provide excellent resistance to water absorption, ozone, sunlight aging, low temperature, and compression set. General temperature rating of -20°F to +158°F. It is a reliable weatherstrip seal for many applications.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Adhesive-backed D-shaped seals made with two options: BT (3M) tape is a high-strength automotive-grade tape, while HT tape is a general-purpose pressure sensitive tape. Both offer quick, easy, and efficient installation.
- DIMENSIONS: This weather-stripping adhesive rubber seal measures .437” in height, .375” in width, and is 25’ in length. It is also available in a variety of edge thicknesses and can be cut to fit your specific application.
- Included Components: X105Bt-25
|Cross Section Shape||D Shape, Thick Wall|
|Item Depth||D - thick walled|
|Item Weight||0.010 ounces|
|Material||EPDM Closed Cell Sponge Rubber with BT (3M) Bonded Foam Acrylic Tape System|
|Number of Items||1|
|Specification Met||Fmvss 302 , Ul50e|
|Style||D Shape (thick wall) with 3M Bonded Tape System|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 150 degrees_fahrenheit|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Trim-Lok Rubber Seals create an easy-to-close seal against dust, noise, and vibration. It is a durable option that works in a wide variety of applications including for marine, automobile, and home cases. It is foam weather stripping that provides a reliable seal for RV slide outs, garage doors, boat hatches, car doors, and more. These rubber D-seals provide excellent resistance to water absorption, ozone, sunlight aging, low temperatures, and compression set. It has a general temperature rating of -20°F to +158°F so you can confidently install where needed. It is a reliable weatherstrip seal for many applications. This foam seal comes in an assortment of sizes and models that can be cut to your desired length, so you are sure to find the perfect solution for every application. The Trim-Lok adhesive-backed D-shaped seals are easy to install with two adhesive options: BT tape or HT tape. BT tape is an acrylic automotive grade tape that creates a moisture barrier and airtight seal between rubber and substrate. HT tape has low initial tack for easy repositioning during installation and needs at least 72 hours of cure time before it comes to full bond strength. HT tape is an acrylic-based adhesive used to hold the rubber seal in place during installation; it may be used in some light duty dynamic applications against a variety of substrates. Prior to install, ensure bonding surface is properly cleaned with a 50/50 mix of denatured alcohol and water solution. Trim-Lok seals are designed to work best with a 25-40% compression of bulb’s original height, with 25% being ideal. Compressing seal more than this will negatively impact lifespan/serviceability. Trim-Lok has been a family run business for over 50 years. Made in the USA, we believe that craftsmanship is never something that requires compromise. Our extensive line of edge trim, trim-seal, locking gaskets, foam hand grips & more provide you with solutions for a variety of marine, automobile, RV and home applications.
Style: D Shape (thick wall) with 3M Bonded Tape System | Size: 25 feet | Configuration: .437 inch height; .375 inch width
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?